The Hypocrisy page.

Sponsored Links
I do not hate combi boilers, they have their place in flats, apartments and compact houses where there is not space for a hot water cylinder.

I dislike the get rich quick installers who see the combi as a quick and easy way to get money from their customer when the house and the life style of the family require something other than a combi..

I do not hate combi boilers, they have their place in flats, apartments and compact houses where there is not space for a hot water cylinder.

I dislike the get rich quick installers who see the combi as a quick and easy way to get money from their customer when the house and the life style of the family require something other than a combi..

I agree Berny. It's not always the installers choice. Some customers think combis are the cheapest and best option. The worst are thick landlords. They buy a property as a long term investment then think short term and stick in the cheapest combi boiler. No regards that when the boiler packs up there's no hot water or heating. Then the tenants withhold rent. Thick landlords thst work in a false economy.

Sponsored Links
upload_2019-8-11_18-48-2.png

The last straw for my girlfriend was the other Lady liked to lick my Tonsils..
I had them removed to show my love but she still will not forgive me.
Prefer my bellend licked

Sponsored Links
Back