Climate change.

Sponsored Links
Whether it's caused by man or not is irrelevant. The government will use it as an excuse to raise taxation.
Remember when it was called "Global Warming", ? Then scientists realised the planet wasn't warming up as quickly as they'd expected. Change the name and call it "Climate Change." If the Earth starts to cool down again, they'll blame it on man, and raise taxes. If it stops and everything stays the same for the next 1000 yrs, they'll blame it on man, and raise taxes.

Either way, the governments on to a winner.

You mean the people are on too a winner. Particularly the public sector people.

I think it falls short about 120 billion every year for which that shortfall has to be borrowed cap in hand from other people.

Sponsored Links

You mean the people are on too a winner. Particularly the public sector people.

I think it falls short about 120 billion every year for which that shortfall has to be borrowed cap in hand from other people.

Nah, how are the working people that are taxed to fund research into climate change etc, etc, on to a winner? It's the minority of people in the country who are on to a winner. As an example,,,,,,, When the government introduced the Feed In Tariffs for those who could afford solar panels on their roofs, they were careful to make sure it was the customers who couldn't afford solar panels who actually pay for the FIT's, not the generation companies , who make millions in profit every year, nor the government.

Whether it's caused by man or not is irrelevant. The government will use it as an excuse to raise taxation.

Raise tax or borrow more. Taxes should go back up to 80%

King Canute thought he could stop the sea.

That parable is as valid today as ever.

Man cannot change the climate one way or the other.

You could probably calculate that during prehistoric times uncontrolled forest fires , volcanoes and methane from the vegetation devouring animals produced more greenhouse gasses than man does today

The climate changes the only thing that doesn't change is mans constant desire to fool trick and steal from fellow man.

Show us yours :rolleyes:

Can't you think for yourself?

Maybe man made global warming is purely down to the increase in the worlds population and nothing to do with the Carbon outputs.

Maybe if we had less wars we would have less carbon outputs. All those bombs , fires etc seem to polute a little more than your average factory. Then add in all the energy involved in rebuilding and the costs that have to be genreated somewhere creating more output.

Until the governments STOP being such hypocrites the subject of climate change due to man isn't even on the debating table as far as I am concerned.
It certainly isn't down to the man on the street like you or I so they can **** off with all the 'we are guilty' crap.

So you simply choose to follow the pack. Think for yourself man FFS. You'll tell me you've jumped on the atheist bandwagon next. :rolleyes:

So you simply choose to follow the pack. Think for yourself man FFS. You'll tell me you've jumped on the atheist bandwagon next. :rolleyes:

Silly boy you are the original bullcrap swallower :rolleyes:

Thinking for MYSELF for years I'm afraid. ALL my OWN thoughts not those supplied to me or driven by peer pressure or an inability to reason or delve.

Well why can't you tell me why the climate is changing then? Stop being a Bandwagon-Billy. Think for yourself for a change.

Well why can't you tell me why the climate is changing then? Stop being a Bandwagon-Billy. Think for yourself for a change.

The natural CO2 cycle, which has been balanced for thousands of years is no longer balanced, due to us. Simple really.

The natural CO2 cycle, which has been balanced for thousands of years is no longer balanced, due to us. Simple really.

But due to us how?

I say its simply the increasing population.

As Paul McKenna once said if man wants to save the earth then we all simply need to kill ourselves.

Passing money around wont achieve anything.

Recognising and accepting the problem would be a start. Probably too late. The jet stream is unstable now (look at Arizona). My guess is that we will have a winter like the winter of 62 this year. The coldest spring ever led to the coldest winter ever. We've just had the coldest spring since....

The earth is actually in its naturally cold cycle at the moment - God help us when we go into a warm phase.

Sponsored Links
Back