Man made climate change

How do you know there isn't, a bloke in a white coat said ?(scientist)
Close, a series of scientists over decades and dozens of studies.
Snow seeding is a thing, rain seeding is unproven.

This is what science looks like, lots of details about not just what the conclusion is, but also why the conclusion is correct. Trust is not required.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Jeez like platting fog this. You take the words of scientists as gospel, that's where we differ.
Not hard that was it?
if 99% of them are all saying the same thing - then YES

anyway the time has long since past when 'if climate change is happening' or 'if it s man made' is something to be debated. You're either a rational person or your not.

Watching a brief debate tonight on climate change, two scientists, one denying man made climate change one for.
Guess which one had CBE after his name?

Not a lot will change with this climate caper

Hypocrisy will continue :)

Sponsored Links
Like the young setting fire to their tents at the Leeds and reading festivals.

There was some climate activist caper / protest / camp

They had a diesel generator to charge there phones :ROFLMAO:

Than after the protest they probably rang there parents to pick em up in there 4 x 4 :ROFLMAO:

I go past Stonehenge on a regular )ish) basis there is some protest camp down there

Dunno what it’s all about tbh

There was some climate activist caper / protest / camp

They had a diesel generator to charge there phones :ROFLMAO:

Than after the protest they probably rang there parents to pick em up in there 4 x 4 :ROFLMAO:

I go past Stonehenge on a regular )ish) basis there is some protest camp down there

Dunno what it’s all about tbh
Hi, I'm a multi-millionaire A list celebrity. Watch me lecture you with a sincere face for a few mins on all the things 'we' need to stop doing to save the planet. I'll then jump on my private jet and fly off to one of my many homes.

F**k off ...

Watching a brief debate tonight on climate change, two scientists, one denying man made climate change one for.
Guess which one had CBE after his name?
False equivalence. GB News?

Hi, I'm a multi-millionaire A list celebrity. Watch me lecture you with a sincere face for a few mins on all the things 'we' need to stop doing to save the planet. I'll then jump on my private jet and fly off to one of my many homes.

F**k off ...

Exactly

Or use more power in one concert than most people use in a life time

Bunch of hypocrites the lot of em

( most of em ? )

Blimey people want to go swimming on some holiday

Hang on we will make the beach safe

Machine gun all the sharks

Put up net. Barriers that trap and drown kill the fish :ROFLMAO:

False equivalence. GB News?
It was, didn't really come up with much, just batting ideas backwards and forwards, bit like on here.
You get the idea where I'm coming from, services rendered kind of thing.
You know like Chris Witty and Jonathan Van Tam both knights now.

It was, didn't really come up with much, just batting ideas backwards and forwards, bit like on here.
You get the idea where I'm coming from, services rendered kind of thing.
You know like Chris Witty and Jonathan Van Tam both knights now.
Watch a cesspool, get ****.

That's not a debate between equals and presenting it as if it were is misleading.

Strange you want to focus on the presentation rather the question of who had the letters after their name, then again perhaps not.

Strange you want to focus on the presentation rather the question of who had the letters after their name, then again perhaps not.
Unless it's PhD then the letters are unlikely to be relevant. But I'll guess it was the one that agrees with the vast overwheming majority of climate science.

After all, if you're going to give a scientist a knighthood you might as well pick one that gets things right.

It's not strange you want to focus on the people rather than the science. Depressing but not surprising.

Sponsored Links
Back