Man made climate change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Another lockdown will sort the weather. Look what happened when all the planes stopped flying…….

Usual nonsense argument from a conspiracist.

poor gas112 posting climate change misinformation
poor gas112 doesn’t know how to do research

Did you actually read the whole of your link and see what he said . And if you look at the date on pic I put up it is from 2009 and not some altered Internet stuff from years later . Do keep up . Clown

The steady significant rise in global temperatures over the last 150 years or so is not comparable to the changes that took place over hundreds of thousands of years during say the ice age. Simples. How you deal with it is a different but related challenge.

Sponsored Links
Did you actually read the whole of your link and see what he said . And if you look at the date on pic I put up it is from 2009 and not some altered Internet stuff from years later . Do keep up . Clown
There is no need to get angry just because you lack the ability to think.

Please try engaging your brain before posting.

Al Gore cited findings from climatologist Dr Wieslav Maslowski but misrepresented them

All you have shown is the misrepresentation……and you are crowing that’s evidence.

Here is a tip for you: go and find the original research and see what the modelling stated, not what some politician might’ve said.

There is no need to get angry just because you lack the ability to think.

Please try engaging your brain before posting.

Al Gore cited findings from climatologist Dr Wieslav Maslowski but misrepresented them

All you have shown is the misrepresentation……and you are crowing that’s evidence.

Here is a tip for you: go and find the original research and see what the modelling stated, not what some politician might’ve said.
So the article is genuine . Glad we cleared that up that a politician is manipulating climate change

NWGS says: “Aveatry did state cosmic rays are the reason for climate change rather than it being man made”
You’re so simple.

I’ll be clear for you- Climate change is complete nonsense, it’s another way to control people’s life’s and charge heavily for it.

There’s no need to reply. In fact please don’t and concentrate your efforts elsewhere.

So the article is genuine . Glad we cleared that up that a politician is manipulating climate change
You are a liar

Your original post made the claim that the computer modelling that so much of this climate change is made on is not true.

Now you are dishonestly trying to claim that the argument you were making was about a politician manipulating climate change modelling predictions.

You are just FOS

You are a liar

Your original post made the claim that the computer modelling that so much of this climate change is made on is not true.

Now you are dishonestly trying to claim that the argument you were making was about a politician manipulating climate change modelling predictions.

You are just FOS
Oh check Mr angry was the article published straight after his speech did he say what he said . Yep did he mis represent it or try and embellish it and did the computer modelling say maybe ice free but he made it sound worse so yep you have a double whammy a politician lying ,exaggerating, about wrong computer modelling

You’re so simple.

I’ll be clear for you- Climate change is complete nonsense, it’s another way to control people’s life’s and charge heavily for it.

There’s no need to reply. In fact please don’t and concentrate your efforts elsewhere.
That's just pure rubbish.

The argument is just over how much or how little man is affecting it

Usual nonsense argument from a conspiracist.
Typical misleading link. Title mentions the ice cap. Detail mentions ice in the arctic ocean and uses the term nearly ice free. F'all to do with the ice cap and rather unspecific.

Fact is the extent of the winter ice in the arctic ocean is on the decline. It's one of the aspects that is easy to study also it's thickness. A side effect is that ice reflects heat and sunlight. Take it away and there is more warming.

More significantly from a scientific perspective, the last four years reached nearly equally low maximum extents and continued the decades-long trend of diminishing sea ice in the Arctic. This year's maximum extent was 448,000 square miles (1.16 million square kilometers) -- an area larger than Texas and California combined -- below the 1981 to 2010 average maximum extent.
That from 2018 but more and more data is obtained as years go by.

Oh check Mr angry was the article published straight after his speech did he say what he said . Yep did he mis represent it or try and embellish it and did the computer modelling say maybe ice free but he made it sound worse so yep you have a double whammy a politician lying ,exaggerating, about wrong computer modelling

Poor gas112 too much of a coward to be honest and admit the article he quoted proved this:

“Computer modelling that so much of this climate change nonsense is built on seems to be spot on . Not”
IT DOES NOT

All it proves is that Al Gore misrepresented what the scientist said

“Mr Gore, speaking at the Copenhagen climate change summit, stated the latest research showed that the Arctic could be completely ice-free in five years.

In his speech, Mr Gore told the conference: "These figures are fresh. Some of the models suggest to Dr [Wieslav] Maslowski that there is a 75 per cent chance that the entire north polar ice cap, during the summer months, could be completely ice-free within five to seven years."

Maslowski response was: It's unclear to me how this figure was arrived at," Dr Maslowski said. "I would never try to estimate likelihood at anything as exact as this."

Gas112 like all conspiracists, just engages in endless logical false arguments….it’s all they have.

It's settled science, you are demonstrably wrong.

But I think you know that...
It’s not settled, I’ve put links, graphs and charts up previously but they either got deleted or the thread was locked!

Stop the planes spraying 5hit daily and what happens ? The weather returns to normal, I know that’s not the climate. But it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back