Mental health

Sponsored Links
Mott. Its not my normal thing I do. But if we sit in what is effectively a field with a couple of beers, what's the harm. He needs some company, just someone to talk to. There will be no contact (unless we get into a fight)
Fair enough, but if the roles were reversed and you couldn’t give a **** about living, would you want to meet him knowing he had a wife and kids that he was responsible for? My thinking is that every time I go out of my house, I’m at risk of catching it and passing it on. Are you both taking your own beers or is one of you going to lob a can to the other? There other ways to talk. Phone or FaceTime for example.

I. Have mentioned this in the CC in the past

We worked at a prop were the fella living there had a massive family trauma

It was so bad that he was renting the prop as he could no longer live in the family home

He worked for an oil company abroad and got a call to go home

His wife 6 year old son and 9 year old daughter wer in a car that got hit by a lorry

All died

I found out when he mentioned some thing in conversation with me and I sort of latched onto the remark

Wish I had not tbh

What can u say to the fella????
The crap in some peoples lives is beyond belief and words...

Fair enough, but if the roles were reversed and you couldn’t give a **** about living, would you want to meet him knowing he had a wife and kids that he was responsible for? My thinking is that every time I go out of my house, I’m at risk of catching it and passing it on. Are you both taking your own beers or is one of you going to lob a can to the other? There other ways to talk. Phone or FaceTime for example.

I know and your right... But I felt a right git. He will have his Polish beers and I'll bring my own. Maybe some crisps each.

He's not said yes yet but if he does I'll take a spay and cloth to rub benches down.. I know it's wrong but I'll go over the top

Sponsored Links
Normally the best thing for depression, is exercise. So go on a few more bike rides.

Andy

You could say to him that you want to be as fit as him and ask for advice and train (bike riding) 2-3 times per week. It will give him something to focus on. Just an idea.

Andy

You could say to him that you want to be as fit as him and ask for advice and train (bike riding) 2-3 times per week. It will give him something to focus on. Just an idea.

Andy

What about me. He'll bore me silly.

People are ultimately responsible for their own happiness and how they deal with the bad stuff. Sure, be a good friend, which is great but that only goes so far. Having a pint and a good chinwag can really perk someone up but when they go home and close the door, that good feeling can go.

Sponsored Links
Back