Mental health

Sponsored Links
I think I am going mad, woke up lovely morning not a cloud in the sky, (that didn't last) and central heating running, so opened laptop and turned down the heating, so far so good, but then got dressed and walked past the wall thermostat and did 3 laps of the house to get some exercise. Why didn't I go down stairs to adjust thermostat?

I am sure we only got Nest Mini's because children have grown up and we want some thing to shout at, at least if gives me exercise, we say turn off music and it replies turning off 5 switches and the lights go out, but it says I don't know how when we ask it to switch them back on, so switch now refuses to manually switch on, so walk around the house in the dark to turn off lighting RCBO count 5 and turn back on again to get lights to work.

Then I complain about the exercise, but an hour before I was walking around the house just for exercise. The new plants have never been so well watered, extra exercise when carrying a watering can.

I turn on music without leaving my seat or doing any exercise, when I have a perfectly good piano accordion that would give far more exercise even if only my wife's mouth as she tells me to shut up, even then Nest Mini has to butt in and say "I don't know how to do that yet" like having the grand children around, well no not really they are not that mischievous.

One has to laugh, or you would cry. All that money and they behave like naughty boys.

Sponsored Links
Stop your suspicion and welcome the newcomer
What, like you have? ;)

I often wonder what people search to end up on a foreign DIY site (to them, if they are genuinely in the location they say they are) when their first post has sod all to do with DIY. I came across this site when I was looking for advice on boilers.

Sponsored Links
Back