Middle East here we go again

Sponsored Links
Just out of interest isn't T Blair supposed to be a middle east envoy involved in securing a peace deal,conspicuous by his absence i think.Not heard him raise objections of any kind.

I bet the UN has raised it's objections, as if anyone ever gives a f**k about what the UN says.

the only person with the stellar ability to secure a peace deal in the middle east will arrive on a camel or donkey and will have a long beard.

Sponsored Links
Actually I want to work for the UN, you could just walk around saying wibble wibble, green cheese cardboard box or whatever, it would get exactly the same audience and attention as anything else you did.

Actually I want to work for the UN, you could just walk around saying wibble wibble, green cheese cardboard box or whatever, it would get exactly the same audience and attention as anything else you did.
Yep it works you just got my attention.

When you fire a rocket from a densely populated area, you can expect a rocket to come back to that same area, under the concept of reasonable self-defence. If your kids get killed by the retaliation, well, the lesson to be learned is to not fire rockets from back yards and streets....

Though, having said that, the Gaza strip is one big housing estate, anyway. Perhaps, therefore, the bigger lesson for Hamas is to not fire rockets from Gaza, at all.
The I.R.A. used to do it all the time, but we didn't resort to the 'concept of reasonable self defence'

hands up who thinks it would have been a good idea for us to send the RAF to bomb Dublin in reprisal for IRA attacks?

hands up who thinks it would have been a good idea for us to send the RAF to bomb Dublin in reprisal for IRA attacks?
Were rockets being fired out of Dublin into the North of Ireland?

Rockets were not then the weapon of choice by the IRA in their attacks on the United Kingdom.

I notice you are evading the question I actually asked.

Whats this to do with the middle east problem? which is what the origin of the topic was.

Sponsored Links
Back