Middle East here we go again

It has to do with the actions most likely to reduce future violence, as opposed to actions most likely to increase it.

I once heard Bush II described as a man who, when stung by a wasp, though the best response was to follow the wasp back to its nest, and whack the nest with a stick until the little blighters learned their lesson and became peaceful.

Sponsored Links
There will never be peace as long as the majority of Arab nations remain stuck in the 12th Century

There will never be peace as long as the majority of Arab nations remain stuck in the 12th Century
all the nations of the world should give them billions in cash in order to better their way of life and bring them up to date.
Perhaps Israel should start it off with a huge donation?

Sponsored Links
I would think it is only the Arab public stuck in the 12th century the leaders enjoy/endure 21st century living.

JohnD

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:18 pm Post Subject:
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
hands up who thinks it would have been a good idea for us to send the RAF to bomb Dublin in reprisal for IRA attacks?

It's the Zionists who are stuck in the past, they justify their occupation of Palestine on something that was written down thousands of years ago, if you appeared in court for breaking into some one elses property could you justify your actions by saying that God spoke to you in a dream and gave you permission to do what you did, if you did you would probably get locked up in an asylum.

So, oompah, if my question was asking if you thought it was a good idea, you didn't answer it.

Do you think it is a good idea or a bad idea to collectively punish people because they share a nationality with some other people who commit terrorist acts?

And I,m asking you JohnD why you think i need to answer any of your questions when your original question seem to have no particular collective or individual you attached to it.

Sponsored Links
Back