Middle East here we go again

Just as a foot note what is the Israeli economy based on ,I'm just wondering where they get their money from to run their country and support their armed forces,or is that where the world's money as been diverted to,along with the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts.

Sponsored Links
Just as a foot note what is the Israeli economy based on ,I'm just wondering where they get their money from to run their country and support their armed forces
Bank of America.. ;)

That's a real problem the US abstaining from the vote as usual it just sends out all the wrong signals to trying to stop this conflict instead of fuelling it.

Then again has america ever really cared about anyone else except their own interests?

Sponsored Links
You are starting to go all philosophical,

wake up.sorry i've had a few pints.

What I have noticed is the complete bias in the ITV news reporting - especially from their Julian Manion (?) who reports from Israel but gives a complete one-sided opinion (not reporting) on all the "bad" things which Isreal are doing.

Whether is sloppy management or if he has an axe to grind I don't know, but if you listen to him you will be unaware that Hamas exist.

the 'pallies', as they are affectionately known by western ex-pats, have had it tough for years. check points, searches, document checks, having to beg for demeaning jobs of work, are things of everyday life for the pallies.

it does not take a genius to work out where you are better off within the holy land.

they are a crafty bunch, them chosen ones.

they are a bit miffed cos the jews nicked their country

admittedly this is not the right way to go about getting it back but the west is standing behind israel

and when your back is to the wall you fight

Why dont the yanks relocate all the jews to America and give them their own bit of land and call it Israel.

It would stop all the bloodshed and every one would be happy! :rolleyes:

Why dont the yanks relocate all the jews to America and give them their own bit of land and call it Israel.

If you don't mind me chipping in bahco, I see one or two flaws in your plan mate.....

'Relocate all jews to America'. I ain't convinced ANYONE would want to be relocated to America! :) Apart from our pal Kevplumb of course but then of course he is from Hartlepool. :p
'It would stop all the bloodshed'. This is 'America' we're talking about yeah? :confused:
and
'Every one would be happy'. Apart from the relocated Jews of course. :D

Possibly on a tangent but,

Didn't Nostradamus predict a 3rd world war would start in the middle east? :eek:

Let's hope it's b*llox cos we would all be in the sh1te. :confused:

noseall .dont call Them pallies or someone on hear may think you are a mate of (H.R.H. Harry) and you may have to join the BNP. :LOL:

Bahco , guantanamo bay could be given to form, new Israel as the new pres of the U.S.A. is going to close it. :) so :?:

it's bad that kids have to suffer as they are on both sides ,

the number killed on the palestine side is horrendous to even think about.

it's a sad situation!!!

worst part is that we set up israel in the first place, and now innocent people are dying.

What is wrong with my idea?

So what if the history is lacking, the bloodshed would stop for both sides and everyone would be happy.

Welcome to the new state of Israel. :D

Sponsored Links
Back