Middle East Solution

The 'solution' should start with a short statement from the US president...

"Israel, you're on your own"

Then it will be either Israeli/Arab mutual annihilation or Israeli/Arab talks!

Equally, it could start with a short statement by the League of Arab Nations saying " Palestine/ Gaza. Your on your own."

But do you think either will happen?.
Problem out there is its basically religion that get's in the way.

Sponsored Links
you don't think it's a dispute about land ownership then?

you don't think it's a dispute about land ownership then?

Well if it were, I'm sure that the Nigerian Scammers would already be offering plots of land there, in return for your bank/ credit card details.

how odd! i've just bought 50 hectares in the gaza strip, and my bank account has simultaneously become a more manageable £0.00

Sponsored Links
You're telling me you honestly don't believe the Palestinians don't feel resentment at having been dispossessed of their land? And the Zionists don't feel they're entitled to take possession of all the land their ancestors might have pitched a tent on five thousand years ago?

You're telling me you honestly don't believe the Palestinians don't feel resentment at having been dispossessed of their land? And the Zionists don't feel they're entitled to take possession of all the land their ancestors might have pitched a tent on five thousand years ago?

Just for the record, My comments about the Nigerian Scammers was very much tongue in cheek. Proven by Lifesagasman's reply.

I'm not even going to get into any argument/discussion about land ownership in a country I don't intend visiting anytime soon.
I can't for the life of me see why it should involve the rest of the world anyway. The world certainly won't be a safer place if this dispute were ever resolved anyway, so it's a pointless discussion.

People are suffering on both sides in this dispute. Let them sort it out.

Let's be clear here, there wasn't a country called palestine and then israel was plonked on top of it. That is not how it happened.

My knowledge of pre-sixties history is a bit vague but I think that, some time in the past, British soldiers died trying to protect Palestinians from Zionist scum. OK, we failed, but we tried.

And how did the ungrateful little sh*ts repay us? They blew up our aeroplanes, that's how! :evil: :evil: :evil: Back in the seventies, if anybody uttered the word "Palestinian", you could be fairly sure that "nuke the b*st*ards" would soon follow; just like this --

lifesagasman said:
not unless someone Nukes 'em all...

You're not alone there.

Somewhere along the line, the PLO must have worked out that killing anybody, anywhere for a laugh was not a viable way of getting the rest of the world on their side - but the damage was done and all Palestinians were tarred with the same brush. :( :( :( I suggest Israel has only been allowed to get away with so many atrocities because the PLO were many times worse.

The turning point for me was the invasion of Lebanon. To compound the felony, they went through a UN demilitarized zone to do it. :eek: :eek: :eek: We saw it happen on live TV. Now it was obvious that the handful of UN soldiers at the border had no chance of stopping the entire Israeli army but surely they had radios. What went wrong? Were there no aircraft carriers in the Eastern Med that day? That would be a first!

I once put this to a US marine and got a fudged reply along the lines of "But Uncle Sam needs a safe place to pull in." :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

joe-90 said:
The trouble is, then the USA would lose their nuclear base in the Middle East and the dominoes would start to fall and with them the oil fields.

That's another way of putting it and, unfortunately, it's true. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sadly, the Palestinians have been the architects of a lot of their misery. Meanwhile, I don't trust the Israelis any further than I could throw the plutonium that BNFL mysteriously 'lost' back in the eighties. I don't suppose it would do much good to ask for it back!

The 'solution' should start with a short statement from the US president...

"Israel, you're on your own"

Well that will never happen. considering how many Red Sea Pedestrians are also American Voters.............

Well that will never happen. considering how many Red Sea Pedestrians are also American Voters.............

Indeed, but it's mainly because the above also own a rather large slice of the American financial system... ;)

You never know perhap's some massive natural disaster will en-gulf the region , wipe en all out !!

You never know perhap's some massive natural disaster will en-gulf the region , wipe en all out !!

If we give them all nuclear technology, they'll do it themselves, make us rich on the technology sales and then we can go in after and mop up the survivors and own all the oil, cant see any downside to the plan.

Lincsbodger said:
we can go in after and mop up the survivors and own all the oil, cant see any downside to the plan.

I can. For a start, fall-out drifts around and will inevitably land on places that wanted no part in this hypothetical war. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Secondly, we are dealing with severely twisted minds. Each side will happily buy up all the megatons we offer them but blame us for selling the same weapons to their enemies. In the worst case scenario, both sides will turn on us.

I can just imagine some Zionist megalomaniac saying something like "What use is the world without the master race?" Meanwhile the Palestinian nutters, faced with imminent extermination, would surely want their final day of fun and go on a mass killing spree. :evil: :evil: :evil:

A better plan would be to deny them any weapons at all (admittedly not an easy thing to do). If they want to wipe each other of the face of the Earth, let them do it with clubs. :idea: :idea: :idea:

What u need is some type of drug , that make's them all happy or constantly bombed out of there heads , than away of administering it , contaminate there bank note's for example , or water supply !!

the Israelis have developed a bomb which kills all the people but leaves all the warehouses

Sponsored Links
Back