Midterms

S

SammyInnit

So just looking at various headlines and the MSM in the states are doing now exactly what they did on the run up to the election and predicted an absolute landslide victory for the Democrats.

They're suggesting an absolute wipe out for the GOP. Personally I think it's more wishful thinking. No doubt they'll make losses but I mean the actual state of journalism in the states is covfefe.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
That they are predicting a landslide for the Democrats.

All the ones I have seen say it's very close - neck and neck.

"The Hill" is a big news organisation, is it?

What does CNN say?

What do the
New York Times and the Washington Post say?

Sammy is a buffoon.

He should be the next Tory Foreign Secretary.

That they are predicting a landslide for the Democrats.

All the ones I have seen say it's very close - neck and neck.

I've just googled the term 'midterm' and most headlines suggest a Dem landslide.

If not a landslide a definitive majority.

They did this last time, I'm curious if they'll be any nearer correct this time.

"The Hill" is a big news organisation, is it?

What does CNN say?

What do the
New York Times and the Washington Post say?

Sammy is a buffoon.

He should be the next Tory Foreign Secretary.

CNN, WP and NYT are even more biased in favour of Dems.

Just have a look for yourself you daft ****, no one's stopping you.

New York Times

"Oct. 31

The map of competitive House races has only continued to grow in the final month of the 2018 campaign, leaving Republicans scrambling to contain Democratic gains in even conservative-leaning areas. Republicans could still keep control of the House by a slim margin, but they would have to win the overwhelming majority of competitive races in order to hang on.

Democrats must net a 23-seat gain in order to take power in the House, and there are now 17 districts currently held by Republicans that are leaning slightly or strongly toward Democratic candidates. These seats are mainly in affluent suburban areas, including half a dozen seats just in New Jersey and Pennsylvania."

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/us/elections/house-race-ratings.html

No mention of a landslide

Nothing like a reported landslide in the usa news either.

All normal outlets are suggesting it could go either way, i.e. a close result.

What he should be focusing on is the subjects being used to try and create the support. Any comment on that sammy?

https://www.nbcnews.com/decision-2018

The Russians have already fixed it for the Republicans to win.

Sponsored Links
Back