Midterms

Why would 'right wing clap-trap' be advocating a left wing victory?
So that Huckabee and Trump can inevitably say that "although we lost the house, it wasn't the landslide everyone predicted. Victory for Trump!...."

Geez you lot are gullible. Does it come with the territory?

Sponsored Links
So that Huckabee and Trump can inevitably say that "although we lost the house, it wasn't the landslide everyone predicted. Victory for Trump!...."

Geez you lot are gullible. Does it come with the territory?

:ROFLMAO:

Yeah. Left leaning media slate the trump admin day in day out and it's all because of the greater plan for damage control.

Great theory.

It was from left leaning news sources, as I've repeatedly mentioned throughout the thread. Why would 'right wing clap-trap' be advocating a left wing victory?

It is the oldest trick in the book, and you went for it, right from your 1st post.

Scare the supporters of those who might lose by predicting an extreme landslide against them.

Look at the outlets that predicted such a result, as I highlighted to you.... Brietbart, Fox, and as somebody else linked the Express.

You really not worked it out ?

Sponsored Links
Look at the outlets that predicted such a result, as I highlighted to you.... Brietbart, Fox, and as somebody else linked the Express.

I haven't been on either fox or breitbart so I'll have to take your word for it.

As I linked to in the first page, the Hill is neither fox nor breitbart and it's certainly not right wing.

Doesn't matter anyway. I was only after people's opinions and you, John Dafty and shovel hands have turned it into another point scoring **** show.

Never understood why people get so excited about polls just before an election, or mid-term elections in America (obviously more interesting for Americans than Brits!).
Why is all this even news? Apart from that news makes money, of course.

I haven't been on either fox or breitbart so I'll have to take your word for it.

As I linked to in the first page, the Hill is neither fox nor breitbart and it's certainly not right wing.

I didn't go to their sites either. It was from the pretty pictures you sent.

So you didn't understand what the pictures were showing you? Let alone, why?

Never understood why people get so excited about polls just before an election, or mid-term elections in America (obviously more interesting for Americans than Brits!).
Why is all this even news? Apart from that news makes money, of course.

You want Trump to sign all those big beautiful trade deals? Lol

The long and short is the Dems did OK, nothing spectacular.

The Republicans stand for gutting healthcare, giving tax breaks to the 1%, destroying the environment, ballooning the deficit.

Overwhelmingly older males voted for Republicans.

Why would you vote for making your life even more miserable?

You want Trump to sign all those big beautiful trade deals? Lol

I don't want to know about it. Ideally, a sane president should be in charge of course, would be happy to read that headline. But all the crap inbetween, who really cares?

I don't want to know about it. Ideally, a sane president should be in charge of course, would be happy to read that headline. But all the crap inbetween, who really cares?

Whether you like it or not, what happens over there affects us, directly and indirectly.

The result was about what most sensible sites predicted. Pretty damn close.

I didn't go to their sites either. It was from the pretty pictures you sent.

So you didn't understand what the pictures were showing you? Let alone, why?

I put them there for good measure, a comparison. Not a source of a news article or headline.

Are you for real?

I put them there for good measure, a comparison. Not a source of a news article or headline.

Are you for real?

You made a claim, supported eventually by something you didn't and still don't understand, and ask if I am for real ?

And notch just wants to have a dig :eek:.

You made a claim, supported eventually by something you didn't and still don't understand, and ask if I am for real ?

And notch just wants to have a dig :eek:.

I supported it on the first page.

John D questioned how reliable 'The Hill' is, as in his eyes it's not as mainstream as CNN, WP or WSJ.

I suggested those three would be more in favour or advocacy of a dem win than the Hill because they had a further left Bias.

I posted my 'pretty pictures' showing where all of those scaled from extreme left to extreme right in terms of bias.

I also included Breitbart and Fox in that list as a comparison to the latter.

You misrepresented that as me substantiating my claims (while completely ignoring the article I linked to by the hill at the very start of the thread) and continued to talk *******s since.

I say again, are you for real?

Post 3 in this thread:

Sponsored Links
Back