Monty Don's drug farm ....

Sponsored Links
I think it just another programme exploiting the vunerable to entertain the masses and make money for the tv tycoons. ;)

ive been watching it. Whilst i can see what hes trying to do he seems to be so far removed from understanding them, but we will see. I also said to my wife at the beginning, that you will never find an honest addict, seems to be pretty true so far. Nice to see at least one lad is sorting himself out though.

he should grow majic mushrooms .....still legal if picked+eaten straightaway.........allegedly :oops: so I`ve been told ;)

Sponsored Links
Thermo
yep ...monty (a bit of a egomaniac,my wife said ) has done what he said an got just one drug wretch clean an back into society it was a success ....

I think magic mushrooms are classed as drugs , I think ?

Nige F said:
he should grow majic mushrooms .....still legal if picked+eaten straightaway.........allegedly :oops: so I`ve been told ;)

They used to be legal, but become illegal when 'crushed', but I think the law changed last year, and now they are illegal in all of their forms - Class A :eek:

best with a can of extra strong lager/cider
an big handful ...necked

as good as those lsd paper hearts/etc ...good 5/7 hrs off it ..

but lsd trip you get the freak outs (for many years /flashbacks at very bad/odd times ,can send you mental seriously, tv talks an whispers about you , you get messages in sleep that tv presenters are out to kill you an you MUST KILL THEM to survive , had lots of cool mates fried through lsd )

..with mushies get bad guts /sh*ts .....

mushies are best ...;)

Illegal when crushed ..........don`t chew then :p :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back