Moods

G

gassafeman

I am in the foulest of moods at the mo.

Missus GSM decided to sit up til 5am drinking with a neighbour. After the alarm went of at 6.30 to wake the kids she was comatose.

I went to the kitchen, and filled a bottle of water then went up and threw it all over her. She woke up quick then :D

I cannot deal with lazy birds :mad:

Once I walked in after work, (I finished the dinner off), house is spotless and she is all sheepish. Ive also bagged a stag night attendance out of it.

Im almost feeling guilty now! But, Im still angry with her for last night.

I guess Im bad, but Im working all weekend and need her to sort the kiddywinkles out.

So.. am I out of order?

Paul

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Once I walked in after work, (I finished the dinner off), house is spotless and she is all sheepish. Ive also bagged a stag night attendance out of it

and of course only irn brew will pass your lips?

tollerance, but if it starts to become a problem then sit down and talk :)

Unfortunately, Im now starting on a big bottle of gin. The kid in me wants revenge, but the adult in me should be better than that.

Ill keep her awake all night. See how she copes with another night of no sleep.

Paul.

Unfortunately, Im now starting on a big bottle of gin. The kid in me wants revenge, but the adult in me should be better than that.

Ill keep her awake all night. See how she copes with another night of no sleep.

Paul.
I thought you said you were working all weekend? You gonna neck a bottle of Gin? :eek:

sorry for your situation Paul, she is obviously an alcoholic.

drinking till 5 with a neighbour, knowing you are working next day, who is looking after kids when you are working?

pm me your details and i will contact social services on your behalf

either that or a bit of angry make up nookie

will let you choose

;) ;) ;) ;)

gassa you'll regret it if you allow glasgowgas a bit of angry make up nookie with your missus :eek:

Revenge is best served cold, if I were you, I would be extremely cautious, sleep with one eye open. ;) :LOL:

Wotan

Can I just say that a lot of replies had me literally rolling in laughter. :D :D :D

Cheers you lot, you put a good spin on an awful day. :eek: :D :)

Definately no make up nookie! :)

Glasgowgas, be my guest! I have the sectretary to 'deal with'. ;)
Bo l locks. My wife is my sectretary. :eek:

Paul.

Sponsored Links
Back