Cat got run over :(

Really sorry Ian, it was a beautiful cat, I know the feeling. (Very sad for you, please do get another from a local rescue center and don't let her or him out in the front)

Sponsored Links
We are moving soon to a quiet cul-de-sac so we told the kids that we can look for one then.

Thanks for all the kind works :)

The worst thing about having a pet is that you only have them for a short time. In fact that's the only drawback.

Sponsored Links
IMG_0344.jpg

this is donald the young Swan who would come & tap on the patio doors of a place we were working at ,for his daily loaf of bread
This pic was taken just prior to Donald attacking me :eek: when I tried to feed him by hand

:)

I've seen a sign in a park saying brown bread is OK for ducks but not white.

A lot of fellow childless people can empathise with you on that.
There is a lot wrong with Humanity, when people with sickening agenda like the IS bent on destroying Humanity, intending to destroy this entire planet, with the help of foolish nations who don't seem to understand the cunning ploy of IS, and recently succeeded in enticing and fooling Donald Trump, IS stockpiled crude forms of chemical weapons in a civilian area, house with civilian and children and then tipping the Army where it is stockpiled, so the Syrians (again foolishly without first investigating) went and bombed that place not knowing the cunning plot of IS, poor defenseless children and other civilian died, this cunning ploy in order to blame it on Syrian leader, sickening lot IS, so just let me tell you and I hope I wrong, this is it, the start of a 3rd world war, what do you expect, Action of Donald Trump is just as sickening as that of IS.
No efforts were made to identify who the perpetrators were and just assuming it was the Syrian leader, end of humanity is not now too far now because we have lost all senses, and are no better than animals.
was it not USA who armed those thugs to overthrow Syrian regime, and humanity is now paying the price, two weeks ago it was in London, yesterday it was in Sweden,
You can sure cry for animals, people in Syria had to kill their pet cats to survive, it was the animals who sustained the humanity, I respect animals more. \they are more trustworthy and loyal.
Any childless couple would be so glad that this evil world is no good place for humanity anymore.

Last edited:
There is a lot wrong with Humanity, when people with sickening agenda like the IS tries to murder Humanity, destroy this entire planet, and recently succeeded in fooling Donald Trump by using a chemical weapon in Syria on children and other civilian in order to blame it on Syrian leader, sickening lot IS, what do you expect, Action of Donald Trump is as sickening as that of IS.
No efforts were made to identify who the perpetrators were and just assuming it was the Syrian leader, end of humanity is not now too far now because we have lost all sense are no better than animals.
Wow, good sideways shift onto the latest world terrorist. I'm sure a cat was killed somewhere in Syria too.

succeeded in fooling Donald Trump
Hardly worthy of any accolade.

Humans are a total disgrace on this once a beautiful planet, that is my honest opinion, that also includes me into this and I am ashamed of it. humans will be the next dinosaurs. Would you consider Kim Jong a human?

A lot of fellow childless people can empathise with you on that.
You know that there's absolutely nothing wrong with loving your pet. We know you are not fond of animals, esp dogs, but not everyone is like you. Luckily there are many people who adopt a pet and take it on as a member of the family and that to me is how it should be. You shouldn't take an animal on as a pet and treat it as a lesser being, just because it's an animal.

I am not saying I approve of those people who dress their animals up or any such like, but I do really appreciate those who care for animals as they would their own.

Being scornful Noseall seems to be your way. It's such a shame that you couldn't bite your tongue on this occasion, so what if someone said they cried more over a pet that some family members. Who are you to judge? And what does having children got to do with loving pets? I had that said to me once over my cat, said I couldn't have children because I walked my cat. A stranger saw me walking my cat around the streets, like I do every day (he waits in the garden every day, same time, waiting to go for a walk). Sure it's unusual, but I like animals and I'd like him to enjoy life.

I said to this woman that she shouldn't judge people, or pass comment on strangers lives as it has nothing to do with her how I treat my animal.

No I don't have children. I had ovarian cancer at 30, I am unable to have children. I lost one ovary and the other tube is blocked up with scar tissue and damaged by the large cancer cyst on the other ovary. Does that make me a lesser person? Does that make an animal my surrogate child? Am I, as a childless woman, unable to tell the difference between being a pet owner or a mum? FFS. Actually, I came to peace with being childless a long time ago. I was never particularly clucky, there's no point in wishing for something you can't have and I am alive. But people should p-off and mind their own business because other childless people may be very hurt by those sorts of comments. Why would people want to do that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Blightymam, you are not alone, there are millions of childless couples, I am among them too, and I truly don't have any regrets, absolutely none, in fact if anything I am so glad for not having any, in my case I married very late with a woman who was in her mid 40s, nothing absolutely to do with any medical problems, just that most women are productive to a certain age, and i love my wife, little do the future generation know how times are changing rapidly, the changes are exponential, it won't be long before this planet will be a desolate place,
Donald Trump flexing his muscles, kim Jong showing how big a dick he has, and Vladimir Putin showing how cool he is and he has a secret weapon, Chinese are forever expanding their territory, Taiwan, Nepal, Bhutan, and then the menace of IS, we are fighting over two small islands one in Falklands, and one called rock of Gibraltar, whilst two nuclear arch rivals India and pakistan are at each other's throats, can not anyone see we have not long to go.

And as a animal lover, not just cats but all animals, I cried when I saw how some town in Mexico stabbed young bulls trying to train rodeos and teasing these bulls with spears stuck in their backs, stadium full of laughing and applauding people, do you call this humanity? it would be insult to call these humans animals, because animals don't torture, so these are evil beings, I wish lightening would strike those lost humans who abuse animals like that.

Sponsored Links
Back