Msinformed gullible brexiteers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to pin this to the Parliament questions board. Doubt you will get a straight answer though.

Leavers were misinformed and conned from the outset. Remainers already are aware of the imperfect. Bad luck Leavers I say.

'Another one track simpleton remainer' (he says with tongue in cheek of course) .. here we go, they're thick uninformed mislead sheep, gullible, on the other hand us remainers who know better need to explain to them what is best, we voted remain, some possibly dont know the detail but i respect that they wanted to stay in the eu however much they understood this. Your weak arguments have nothing to do with you losing the vote no, nothing to do with you wanting to remain in the EU.

Please supply an example of these leavers who are misinformed? I wasn't, everyone i talk to says the same, we voted leave?

Change the record.

Sponsored Links
Quitters seem to be getting the jitters over the direction that the political ruling system they wanted to 'get back' appears to be going :LOL:
You mean they don't like the sovereignty of parliament?
I thought that was what they wanted.

Here we go, avoiding the argument and back to taunting with self gratifying little quips well done :D

Which of the four Brexit options did you think you were voting for?

Were there 4 options at the time ?

You are on the third floor in a burning building, decision is to remain (and most probably burn) or leave and survive.

But there are options, jump, fireman's ladder, go to roof and be winched up to helicopter or go down an apparently protected stair case.

The options of how to leave do not influence the decision of whether to leave or remain.

Is the EU a burning building that is best to leave ? It may well be. burn being the collapse of the EU financial system which would in turn cripple the financial systems of the members of the EU. Some members have had financial "fires" which the EU are keeping under control for the time being and the "fire" has not yet reached the EU finances.

Sponsored Links
Change the record.
Can't boyo unless circumstances change.
Examples like "Brexit will be the easiest process in history'....'we hold all the cards'...£350 million blah bla'....immigration is the EU's fault'...'no more bent bananas'...Turkey threatens to join the EU'... 'We will be forced to join the Euro.....
Dumb blinkered gullible quitters.

Were there 4 options at the time ?

You are on the third floor in a burning building, decision is to remain (and most probably burn) or leave and survive.

But there are options, jump, fireman's ladder, go to roof and be winched up to helicopter or go down an apparently protected stair case.

The options of how to leave do not influence the decision of whether to leave or remain.

Is the EU a burning building that is best to leave ? It may well be. burn being the collapse of the EU financial system which would in turn cripple the financial systems of the members of the EU. Some members have had financial "fires" which the EU are keeping under control for the time being and the "fire" has not yet reached the EU finances.
The fire alarm bells may well be going off. They have been persistent but irregular for many months if not years. The usual culprits are well known, but falsely sounding the alarm bells is acceptable.
So nothing can be done about them.
It's probably another false alarm. So risking a stampede to any of the available exits is not a good idea. Better to asses if the alarm is for real this time again.

Can't boyo unless circumstances change.
Examples like "Brexit will be the easiest process in history'....'we hold all the cards'...£350 million blah bla'....immigration is the EU's fault'...'no more bent bananas'...Turkey threatens to join the EU'... 'We will be forced to join the Euro.....
Dumb blinkered gullible quitters.

Oh i get it, you believed all of this and feel betrayed for us? Yes because you're so thick you would of believed it all, yet somehow that little warm feeling in your slender self thought nah lets stay safe under the wing ;)

Yep back to the basics.. lost the argument, i will tally up all your idiotic responses shortly keep them coming ;)

Please supply an example of these leavers who are misinformed?
OK...
I wasn't, everyone i talk to says the same, we voted leave?
And yet you are questioning your own decision there!

"we voted leave?"

If you can't get that right, how the hell did you know which type of 'leave' you wanted!

We are somewhat digressing here i understand, its because some of you just dont understand why we voted leave, ill repeat it again, **** me im sounding like Theresa May :)

Imagine the flip of us wanting to join and you won join.

The vote wouldn't of been thrown back with a response from MP's 'no you didn't give the exact criteria how to join, lets have another vote' We would be expecting them the MPs to onboard us we are the passengers.

Get this i reckon alot of remainers voted remain.. because, they just wanted to remain in? Not 'no you haven't given specifics why therefore you are ill guided and misinformed, lets vote again'

And that is the crux of this whole farce, not wanting to pidgeon hole alot of remain voters, but why are you saying 'lets put it to another vote you weren't clear about what you wanted'

We, people who voted leave, wanted to leave the EU, you, remain voters wanted to remain.

Last edited:
John your response is invalid be honest with yourself. Not wasting time on you there was one question on the ballot, and two answers. Next.
JohnD would want more refs than choices on the ballot paper,,,incase he feked it up a few times.

OK...

And yet you are questioning your own decision there!

"we voted leave?"

If you can't get that right, how the hell did you know which type of 'leave' you wanted!

How desperate and pedantic can we be here, im not lowering to this level.

We are somewhat digressing here i understand, its because some of you just dont understand why we voted leave, ill repeat it again, **** me im sounding like Theresa May :)

Imagine the flip of us wanting to join and you won join.

The vote wouldn't of been thrown back with a response from MP's 'no you didn't give the exact criteria how to join, lets have another vote' We would be expecting them the MPs to onboard us we are the passengers.

Get this i reckon alot of remainers voted remain.. because, they just wanted to remain in? Not 'no you haven't given specifics why therefore you are ill guided and misinformed, lets vote again'

And that is the crux of this whole farce, not wanting to pidgeon hole alot of remain voters, but why are you saying 'lets put it to another vote you weren't clear about what you wanted'

We, people who voted leave, wanted to leave the EU, you, remain voters wanted to remain.

OK, let's be pragmatic.
The question is to join or not to join. That is the question. (Sorry Will!)

So 'Join' wins the referendum, and Cameron then thinks, "hmm, full membership, Norway option, Customs Union, Canada ++, Canada +, EFTA, join the Euro, in Schengen or not, or Free Trade Agreement? Which one shall I choose?
The 'Join' option did not determine which option Cameron should pursue so he is at liberty to decide which option he prefers.
Now suppose his party were in disarray over which option to choose, and he appeared to put party unity before the benefit of the country?
Also, he did not have an overall majority, so he needed the support of another party, perhaps, an extremist party, (as considered by some) let's say Sinn Fein. He bought their allegiance with a promise of an awful lot of money.

Then, to cap it all, he wasted the 'qualifying period' (when a joining member legislates to fall into line with EU legislation) in arguing what type of membership we should pursue, to the extent that the qualifying period expires. But during that process far more information has been published about the various options.
Now the electorate are far more informed, they want another referendum! Maybe this time specifying what sort of membership they want. What is wrong with that?

Of course, we haven't thrown the illegal shenanigans into the mix. All of which becomes common knowledge after the referendum. That would just confuse the issue, maybe even make the referendum a nonsense based on lies, etc.
We'll also ignore the wider-reaching consequences, BOTs, various regions voting differently, EU workers in UK (and vice-versa)

The usual culprits are well known

Not all are well known, it was in the EU's interests to have suppressed bad news about unstable member economies until it had become impossible to hide the facts. That might still be the case, maybe the EU is not financially healthy and the loss of the UK's contributions could be the final straw that breaks the EU financial camel's back.

Is it therefore any wonder that the EU is doing all it can to ( covertly ? ) disrupt the processes in the UK parliament in order to try and delay the day when the EU has to balance it's budgets without UK's contributions.

Is it therefore any wonder that the EU is doing all it can to ( covertly ? ) disrupt the processes in the UK parliament in order to try and delay the day when the EU has to balance it's budgets without UK's contributions.
Precisely. The bills are rolling in..MEP election to pay for and EU is skint..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back