Msinformed gullible brexiteers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all are well known, it was in the EU's interests to have suppressed bad news about unstable member economies until it had become impossible to hide the facts. That might still be the case, maybe the EU is not financially healthy and the loss of the UK's contributions could be the final straw that breaks the EU financial camel's back.

Is it therefore any wonder that the EU is doing all it can to ( covertly ? ) disrupt the processes in the UK parliament in order to try and delay the day when the EU has to balance it's budgets without UK's contributions.
When your analogies are turned against you, showing that your analogy was facetious and incomplete, you start conspiracy theories.

And the gullible believe your conspiracy theories.

Sponsored Links
When your analogies are turned against you

Explain please ......

And the gullible believe your conspiracy theories

If it was theory then senior people in some of the EU's financial institutions have been creating that theory out of the factual events they have seen happening over the past decade.

There you have it, not one of you 'genius remainers' has the actually ability to understand the concept of the process here. You and i the public had one option, the experts here seemed to have more on their papers.

'No we must stop this you were lied to...'

'No we must stop this you didn't understand'

'No we must stop this you are gullible'

No. We voted leave, and as Jasonxyzmysterious pseudonym substantiated, we leave it to the experts to do. And we are, and now everyone who wanted to remain is trying their hardest to stop the process, all for different reasons i get, but dont con us yourself with the above BS.

Had we voted to remain, we would of accepted the democratic vote, as much as i dont agree with remaining. I would accept it. Stop acting like petulant spoilt children.

When your analogies are turned against you, showing that your analogy was facetious and incomplete, you start conspiracy theories.

You should be able to post evidence of the rude health of the EU member states' economies without any trouble then, shouldn't you?

Sponsored Links
I would appreciate some of you here, constantly referring to people who voted leave as some of the above and more in such a derogatory way, no i dont melt at 1 degree C before you ask.

lets flip this, we aren't in the EU and Cameron says 'lets join the EU' and the majority vote to join, of them, how many people tomorrow who wanted to join the EU would know and vote for it would be able to give intimate detailed justification and insight ( only gained from years of first being in the EU? ) It would be high level, like the obvious free movement less red tape etc blah blah

The vote wouldn't of been thrown back with a response from MP's 'no you didn't give the exact criteria how to join, lets have another vote' We would be expecting them the MPs to onboard us we are the passengers.

Get this i reckon alot of remainers voted remain.. because, they just wanted to remain in? Not 'no you haven't given specifics why therefore you are ill guided and misinformed, lets vote again'

And that is the crux of this whole farce, not wanting to pidgeon hole alot of remain voters, but why are you saying 'lets put it to another vote you weren't clear about what you wanted'

We, people who voted leave, wanted to leave the EU, you, remain voters wanted to remain.

Is this the midnight ramblings of a madman? :p

When your analogies are turned against you, showing that your analogy was facetious and incomplete,
Explain please ......
Your analogy was fallacious and incomplete. That is patently obvious because I corrected and completed it for you.

you start conspiracy theories.
If it was theory then senior people in some of the EU's financial institutions have been creating that theory out of the factual events they have seen happening over the past decade.
If it wasn't theory you could post evidence of such events.

You should be able to post evidence of the rude health of the EU member states' economies without any trouble then, shouldn't you?
If Bernard can post evidence of his conspiracy theories, I'm sure we can investigate them.

There you have it, not one of you 'genius remainers' has the actually ability to understand the concept of the process here.
festive is noticeably avoiding my responses.
upload_2019-4-5_17-28-1.png

And
upload_2019-4-5_17-29-11.png

If Bernard can post evidence of his conspiracy theories, I'm sure we can investigate them.

It is impossible to provide factual evidence of a conspiracy theory as a conspiracy theory is by definition a virtual item.

I am sure if you had an open mind then you would be able to find some details of bale outs and other actions that have slipped into the public domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back