Status
Not open for further replies.
we actually left on the 29th March
Yep, and there was a 'huge' party...

_106238166_protest.jpg

Sponsored Links
Remain or leave ...that was it
Define 'leave'...

In reality, not the same old b ullshit mantras...

And with all the details and implications neatly laid out for all of us to read...

Surely that won't be too hard, since apparently you knew exactly what you were voting for (y)

Not wanting to pigeon hole leavers, why do they think a second referendum is not democratic?

If you voted leave the first time, you are at liberty to vote leave a second time.

Or are leavers worried that many like minded voters will have changed their minds and will vote remain.

A second referendum is equally at risk of going the 'wrong way' for both remainers and leavers. There is a risk that remainers that are campaigning for a second ref could end up with a greater win for leave than the first time in 2016.
are you a bit sensitive?

Must be an avocado munching snowflake :ROFLMAO:

Festive
No point talking to Notch. He s seen the light.

Hallelujah

He's seen the light...

Sponsored Links
No. We voted leave, and as Jasonxyzmysterious pseudonym substantiated, we leave it to the experts to do. And we are, and now everyone who wanted to remain is trying their hardest to stop the process, all for different reasons i get, but dont con us yourself with the above BS.

The ones trying to **** it up are the ones in charge of doing it. I’d rather stay in than accept their ****ed up version of leaving.

Stay in, if it’s so bad it will collapse anyway.

Well after many pints I thought I would check in.. Still going strong i see :LOL: snitch7 I do actually love avocados have one every morning after gym sesh to keep the sugar spikes at bay. Anyway is you calling me a snowflake... crack on (y) I think I initially on the first post articulated I don't melt above 1degc. No it's true.

The ones trying to **** it up are the ones in charge of doing it. I’d rather stay in than accept their ****ed up version of leaving.

Stay in, if it’s so bad it will collapse anyway.
Labour voters in denial alert. Tell me you're not a corbinite.

"Go on it's a **** game anyway" he says pushing all The pieces across the board as he loses :LOL:

Well after many pints I thought I would check in.. Still going strong i see :LOL: snitch7 I do actually love avocados have one every morning after gym sesh to keep the sugar spikes at bay. Anyway is you calling me a snowflake... crack on (y) I think I initially on the first post articulated I don't melt above 1degc. No it's true.

Ok not a snowflake, more of a hothouse orchid.

Did you know leavers are less intelligent :ROFLMAO:

Not wanting to pigeon hole leavers, why do they think a second referendum is not democratic?

If you voted leave the first time, you are at liberty to vote leave a second time.

This is a totally disingenuous question as anybody with a view of recent history will know.

The EU does not want any of its member states to leave and will go to any lengths to prevent it; the most popular method being holding further referendums until the remain option wins, and after that holding no further referendums. The questions in the further referendums being "tweaked" so that all options are variants of remain.

It was inevitable that we would be led into a second referendum as soon as the results of the first was announced; and so Notch 7's cheery "Hey guys what have you got to lose with a second referendum" nonsense is like asking little girls if they want to see some puppies.

This is a totally disingenuous question as anybody with a view of recent history will know.

The EU does not want any of its member states to leave and will go to any lengths to prevent it; the most popular method being holding further referendums until the remain option wins, and after that holding no further referendums. The questions in the further referendums being "tweaked" so that all options are variants of remain.

It was inevitable that we would be led into a second referendum as soon as the results of the first was announced; and so Notch 7's cheery "Hey guys what have you got to lose with a second referendum" nonsense is like asking little girls if they want to see some puppies.

My understanding is that whatever deal gets over the line may then have a confirmatory vote.
How can that be a variant of remain,, it will be what ever gets approval.

If leavers were able to agree on a leave deal we wouldnt be where we are.

Theres no point giving a referendum choice of a leave version that cant get approval......thats whats happening now.

The real problem at the moment is that leavers dont want to talk about what Brexit they want and how it can be achieved.

Instead leavers are only saying democracy is being thwarted, along with: 'we just need to get on with it'.

What version of Brexit do you want?

Labour voters in denial alert. Tell me you're not a corbinite.

"Go on it's a **** game anyway" he says pushing all The pieces across the board as he loses :LOL:

I’m not. I’m not anything politically.

Only thing I think about Corbyn is this:

I think all politicians are ****s.
Politicians think Corbyn is a ****.
How bad can he be? :LOL::LOL:(y)

My understanding is that whatever deal gets over the line may then have a confirmatory vote.
How can that be a variant of remain,, it will be what ever gets approval.

If leavers were able to agree on a leave deal we wouldnt be where we are.

Theres no point giving a referendum choice of a leave version that cant get approval......thats whats happening now.

The real problem at the moment is that leavers dont want to talk about what Brexit they want and how it can be achieved.

Instead leavers are only saying democracy is being thwarted, along with: 'we just need to get on with it'.

What version of Brexit do you want?

Which leavers are saying this? The public or the mps who actually want to leave the eu that is and not the 65 percent or so busy thwarting every move for Corbyn or wanting to remain? I don't know who you mean do you have proof or actual evidence of this.. sorry I'm being a cock asking stupid questions like this..sound familiar anyone?

Quite frankly I would if we really had to settle with no Deal.. But the Eu don't want that of course and the remainers have made up so many myths now about stuff as it is ALL CONJECTURE. We've never been there and neither has any other country so it is ALL speculation.

I think you'll find most people just want to leave and if no Deal means leave so be it. What part of leave don't you get. Stop using this lame argument as an excuse to try and reverse the democratic vote.

If and IF there was another democratic vote which I don't believe there will be anyway it absolutely must not include remain(I don't believe the public should have anymore say). It's not for us to work it out it's the professionals to resolve the leave process just like when We decided to join, and just like every trade deal we have ever agreed we never as the public demanded to vote on them? Leave...that has been voted on already.

How many people voted Tories and wished they hadn't. Yes I know it's slightly different as the cock wombles don't have long but it's still a vote we all knew the simple choice. You cant have a mid term GE just to make sure you havent changed your mind. And the Brexiters i know anyway are more adamant if anything to just leave any way now.

So stop using the lame excuse we are so confused we are having regrets we don't know how to leave. etc etc.. this is all bs coming from people who didn't get their way just have the balls to admit you're ****ed off you lost.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back