Msinformed gullible brexiteers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
What the f you on about today I swear you post from a parallel universe

I think fester will confirm that the Brexit promised by the Leavers is what we've got.

No more foreigners, free trade with the EU and with anyone else, £350million a week to the NHS, and all our car factories staying open.

Has any of that turned out to be wrong?

Sponsored Links
Let me guess John you voted remain?

In fact please start your comments with your voting choice because it's so hard to distinguish otherwise :LOL:

Oh you were lied to the vote is null and void. No I just said let's just leave not anything else.

If you really think our car factories will stay open when many including Japan have struck deals which give them no real incentive to stay here you're also a joker and of course not getting your way. Or is this more remain myths to scare us? I'm shaking like a ****ting dog right now.

upload_2019-4-6_17-0-3.jpeg

his is all bs coming from people who didn't get their way just have the balls to admit you're ****ed off you lost
I voted leave..........

Quite frankly I would if we really had to settle with no Deal.. But the Eu don't want that of course and the remainers have made up so many myths now about stuff as it is ALL CONJECTURE. We've never been there and neither has any other country so it is ALL speculation
There are no serious economists that suggest no deal will be anything but a disaster.

It isnt conjecture or speculation.

In fact there has been a huge hit just because of uncertainty.

If and IF there was another democratic vote which I don't believe there will be anyway it absolutely must not include remain(
Why not?

You say 'most people want to leave'........if thats the case you wont mind another referendum.

What are you scared of?

No more foreigners, free trade with the EU and with anyone else, £350million a week to the NHS, and all our car factories staying open.

No more foreigners,
No one ever expected that. Most don't want that

free trade with the EU and with anyone else,
It's not happened yet how do you know
£350million a week to the NHS,
Did you believe this John? If you did then you were a fool.
No one puts all their eggs in one basket

and all our car factories staying open.
Car factories are laying people off all around the world. 6000 Ford Germany

Read more:
JohnDTalksbollockshttps://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/msinformed-gullible-brexiteers.521037/page-6#ixzz5kKfBXh1g

£350million a week to the NHS,
Did you believe this John? If you did then you were a fool.
Fools...

The former boss of the Vote Leave campaign, Dominic Cummings, admitted after the referendum that “all our research and the close result strongly suggests” that Remain would have won without the advert.

“It was clearly the most effective argument, not only with the crucial swing [vote] but with almost every demographic,” he said in 2017.

Fools...

The former boss of the Vote Leave campaign, Dominic Cummings, admitted after the referendum that “all our research and the close result strongly suggests” that Remain would have won without the advert.

“It was clearly the most effective argument, not only with the crucial swing [vote] but with almost every demographic,” he said in 2017.

Rubbish. Out of everything that needs money, we give it to something thst is failing because of bad management. No one would throw £350million in one direction

Apparently Brexit Britain is throwing double that away every week.

Are you saying the article is rubbish?

Or are you saying that voters were not swayed by the whole £350 million to the NHS thing?

If we delay even longer we'll chuck even more away each week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back