Multi culturism... what's not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no way of knowing what gender the members of this forum espouse.

Do you?

I'm also very concerned about the huge number of Surrey men who, instead of being locked up as they should be, are roaming the streets and infest this forum with their medieval attitudes and violent temperaments.

Sponsored Links
I can remember my mum, telling me when we lived in the Middle East of her friends not dressing appropriately, and having men put their hands right up their skirts, in broad daylight walking down the street and other such delightful incidents. This was in the 70's and the countries in question were more Westernised back then too, especially one in the times of The Shah. It is a shocking way to treat women and it has no place in any country or belief system. I do not wish to see this anywhere.

Sorry, edited to cut stuff not relevant to question (I didn't read it correctly first time).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also very concerned about the huge number of Surrey men who, instead of being locked up as they should be, are roaming the streets and infest this forum with their medieval attitudes and violent temperaments.
:(

Sponsored Links
I wonder why we do not have the room in our prisons to lock up all those that deserve it.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/681335/British-prisons-jails-foreign-prisoners-arrested
Let me get this straight, The Daily Express claim, just a few weeks ago, that just under 10% of the prisoners in UK prisons are not UK citizens:
Official figures have revealed that 9,971 prisoners behind bars in England and Wales come from abroad – nearly one in nine of all those held.
from your link
In 2014 the proportion of foreign born residents in England was:
The estimates for 2014 show that one in eight (13 per cent) of the usual resident population were born overseas.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign-born_population_of_the_United_Kingdom
I think it's reasonable to assume that that figure is considerably higher now with the "hordes of migrants" and the "invasion of foreigners" over the last couple of years. (sic)

So it's reasonable to deduce that the non-UK born residents, on the whole, are more law abiding than the UK born residents.
Yes?

Of course we haven't considered any prejudicial influence on non-UK born criminals.
The biggest crime in the U.S. criminal justice system is that it is a race-based institution where African-Americans are directly targeted and punished in a much more aggressive way than white people.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-quigley/fourteen-examples-of-raci_b_658947.html
Yet the recent tragic events in Ferguson, Missouri – where the killing of an unarmed African American teenager has sparked outrage – highlight the ongoing relevance of race in the criminal justice system.
http://www.sentencingproject.org/pu...s-of-crime-and-support-for-punitive-policies/

Granted these last two quotes are from US sources and referring to US problems. They are used merely to highlight and reinforce the presence of such problems, as prejudice in the criminal justice system.

Even the BBC article makes clear that non-UK born criminals are detained beyond their sentence awaiting deportation.

Last edited:
So it's reasonable to deduce that the non-UK born residents, on the whole, are more law abiding than the UK born residents.
Yes?
You discount the million or so illegal immigrants running around from your figures, wonder why?

Granted these last two quotes are from US sources and referring to US problems. They are therefore completely irrelevant but I included them anyway because I'm a gobshite.
Fixed that for you.

Blightymam, or any other ladies, your views please.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
In other words: "Help! I've run out of logical debate." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why don't you take a leaf out of another poster's idea and consider a poll to support your bigotry. :rolleyes:
I'm sure DUM, mush, handycrank, woolhead, geerydreary, et al would participate. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes?
You discount the million or so illegal immigrants running around from your figures, wonder why?
So the non-UK born population of UK is even higher than official figures. So the comparison is even greater.
You didn't think that one through, did you? :rolleyes:

Granted these last two quotes are from US sources and referring to US problems. They are therefore completely irrelevant but I included them anyway because I'm a gobshite.
Fixed that for you.
Twisted it to suit your bigoted view, more like.
Do I really need to find similar reports applying to UK prejudice?

Every key stage of the criminal justice system is riddled with racism, leaving black people with a greater prospect of being arrested and jailed than whites, according to a study by a penal reform group.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/mar/20/race.justice
There! Better?

So the non-UK born population of UK is even higher than official figures. So the comparison is even greater.
So you don't think illegal immigrants are criminals then? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
In other words: "Help! I've run out of logical debate." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I would have thought it was logical to ask the feelings of the female half of this country vis a vis importing a few million backward, women hating tribesmen before doing it. Wouldn't you agree?

So you don't think illegal immigrants are criminals then? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Different argument.
I wasn't discussing the nature of any of the crimes of any of the inmates.
You're just doing the equivalent of throwing a dead cat on the table because you're faced with an unwinnable argument.

I would have thought it was logical to ask the feelings of the female half of this country vis a vis importing a few million backward, women hating tribesmen before doing it. Wouldn't you agree?
Apart from the obvious explicit and outrageous bigotry in your comment, which in itself is beneath contempt and doesn't deserve an answer, I'll respond.

Nonetheless, based on the percentage of non-UK born residents in UK and the percentage of non-UK born prisoners, if we deported a few million UK born residents and replaced them with a few million immigrants, we'd solve two problems with one solution:
We'd reduce the prison population, (because immigrants are generally more law-abiding) and we'd reduce the prejudice in our criminal justice system (because there'd be more diversity.)

Feelings are perceptions, often prejudicial feelings, sometimes driven and influenced by those with a bigoted view and misrepresentation of news articles, such as yours.

Data is data and represents the real world.
If we asked the next inventor of domestic cold fusion power generator, how they felt about their invention, and compared it to their real data, and tested their claims there'd be a massive and tangible difference.

Feelings are perceptions, often prejudicial feelings, sometimes driven and influenced by those with a bigoted view and misrepresentation of news articles, such as yours.

Data is data and represents the real world.

Bullshit!!!

Agree. A bit like statistics. Not worth the paper it's written on.
Talking of papers, the media and all this immigration has a lot to answer for. People should read a wide range of papers, don't stick to a certain type because papers are bias and shocking headlines sell more - that's all they are interested in. Read the daily mail or the express on immigration and you'll get a skewed view. Gotta read lots of variety to get more balance!

Last edited by a moderator:
**** OFF. Go away and rethink that post Himmy.
I see you're resorting to the four-letter expletives again.:rolleyes:
I've thought about my post, and I still agree with it:

Let me get this straight.
You both refuse to accept data. Instead prefer urban mythology fueled by bigotry?
Will you now go away and think about your over utilization of that sort of language?
While you're at it, consider the quality, content, and logic of your comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back