Multi culturism... what's not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Religious hate, tribalism and racism are the most common forms of cultural discrimination.
Can't resist this one.
So, now - Racism is ONE form of cultural discrimination - therefore religious hate and tribalism are NOT racism.
Racism is one of the common forms of cultural discrimination. The quote makes it obvious that there are other forms not mentioned.
It's only your interpretation that suggests that religious hate and tribalism is not racism.
No it isn't. That's what it says.
The discussion was about cultural racism. You introduced the concept of cultural discrimination in place of cultural racism.
No, I didn't that was what the/your quote says.
It would seem the report contradicts itself.

God god, this looks contorted:
Cultural discrimination is an act of discrimination based on perceived cultural differences.
Yes, separate differences not all based on race.
Racism is an example of cultural discrimination,
Yes, but not all CD is based on race. Can you not see a link between racism and race?
i.e the cultural racism causes the cultural discrimination,
What is cultural racism when race is not involved.
Can you have cultural racism between the same races? No. It's either cultural discrimination based on culture or racism based on race.
only such as only employing certain cultural followers, where there is no reason not to employ any cultural follower.
Even if of the same race?

Cultural racism is a type of racism based on perceived cultural differences.
No. That would be cultural discrimination based on culture.
It may be between the same race? Spot the flaw?
It may not be an action, but a perception or belief.
I'll agree with that.
Discrimination is an act of discrimination.
What if someone only believes it was discrimination. I.e. it actually wasn't.

Cultural racism can give rise to cultural discrimination.
Cultural discrimination can be caused by cultural racism.
There is no need to call it cultural racism in either of those statements and it would still be true.
Racism is racism when based on race. Spot the link?

It's common sense really.
rofl-3g.gif

How do you know?
You're just waffling,
Yes, that was me that was.
dodging and weaving hoping to regain some semblance of credibility.
Spot the irony?

If a Swedish article, supported by UN and other scientific bodies argued a certain argument, and it coincided with my social awareness, I'd be tempted to accept it. Wouldn't you?
Not if I believed the intention was to stifle legitimate protest by branding the protesters with a description for which there is no defence.
I suppose you'd question the words?
If they used them wrongly, yes.

I don't know why you are so argumentative when you seem to accept everything the authorities say without question.

Do you remember when cholera was airborne? - so said the experts - and they weren't even trying to hoodwink the public.

Would that be the same sort of examples that I asked repeatedly for from you, when I asked you to show me where I had made a racist comment?
There seems to be a 'core' of posters on here intent on either repeatedly posting xenophobic rants directly or turning posts into their platform for xenophobic rantings.

It's hardly a best-kept secret. These people may also be racists. Who knows.
Maybe but how does this apply to my post to Himmy?
:rolleyes:
You show me where I called you a racist, and I'll show you where you made a racist remark.

IIRC, I called you a duck.
If it walks like a duck.......
**** off Himmy. You called me a racist and you know it. ****ed if I am trawling though your endless drivel to prove something to you that you already know you did. ****, spineless weasel ****.
I see that Himaginn is a big hit with the ladies... Perhaps that is why he spends so much time with his computer.

Sponsored Links
Actually, my reference to cholera is more apt than I realised.

At the time all the medical experts maintained that cholera was airborne yet they could not stop it.

It was only when, totally unrelated, a man came along and removed all the shίt that people realised the truth.

We need a Joseph Bazalgette today.

You are all forgetting that Himmy thinks(term used loosely) 'racist' means anything he has read anywhere that it means.

A report translated from a foreign language says that "we" now class cultural discrimination as racism.

With that logic, Himmy may be justified in calling you racist because you don't like someone with brown hair.

I only skim that dhead himagins posts, can't be bothered reading through all that cr*p. Was this report he quoted Swedish, I think it was, this from a report on the state of Sweden now since it's politicians unilaterally decided in 1975 to turn it into a multi cultural country, nice reading.

Last year, the Gatestone Institute named Sweden the “rape capital of the west”, based on data collected in 2010, which put it only behind Lesotho in southern Africa in terms of occurrence of rape.

According to the Institute, the fact that “in 1975 the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the former homogenous Sweden into a multicultural county” was of relevance when discussing why the number of rapes had increased.

It said: “Over the past 10 to 15 years, immigrants have mainly come [into Sweden] from Muslim countries such as Iraq, Syria and Somalia. Might this influx explain Sweden’s rape explosion?

“It is difficult to give a precise answer, because Swedish law forbids registration based on people’s ancestry or religion.

“One possible explanation is that, on average, people from the Middle East have a vastly different view of women and sex than Scandinavians have.

“And despite the attempts by the Swedish establishment to convince that everyone setting foot on Swedish soil becomes exactly like those who have lived here for dozens of generations, facts point in an altogether different direction.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...er-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html

If Islam is so peaceful, why are we so desperate to prevent places like Iran from developing nuclear weapons?

Aren't "we" against anyone else developing them?
For once, You've made an excellent comment.
You could have supported it and reinforced it by reference to the Treaty on the non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons.
The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-Proliferation Treaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of achieving nuclear disarmament and general and complete disarmament.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons

BTW, sorry for the delay in responding to your previous comment. I'll get round to it, but as you say, it's becoming so contorted it needs more time that I can spare right now.
No doubt some dope will be along to provide their interpretation of what they think I'm saying. :rolleyes:

Sweden’s rape explosion

What's the definition of a rape in Sweden now, and how does the method of counting compare to the method in Japan?

Are they defined and counted in the same way now that they were counted in 2003?

In what year did the Italian legal system first agree that a woman can be raped if she was wearing tight jeans?

I see that Himaginn is a big hit with the ladies...
I wasn't aware that there were any ladies present.
I know of an uncouth, foul-mouthed, biting, clawing female who is obsessed with stalking my every comment, in order to practice her foul-mouth expletives.

Young Swedish females are having to dye their blonde hair a dark colour in an attempt to avoid being raped, but it won’t be long before they will have to wear the hijab closely followed by the burka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back