Munich

His name is Ali David Sonboly why is the press calling him David Sonboly?

Sponsored Links
His name is Ali David Sonboly why is the press calling him David Sonboly?
Not in the bits of press I've read. They used his full name.

Screenshot of the results of googling "David Sonboly"

Attachments

• sonboly.jpg
    sonboly.jpg
    677 KB · Views: 81
Last edited by a moderator:
I dare say a lot of incidents involving the recent influx of refugees into Germany have been hushed up or swept under the carpet ?

sexual assaults on German woman in Cologne ?? ect ect and

Quite why any one wants to go to these Islamic countries on holiday is beyond me , all those going to Egypt the sexual assult on woman capital of the world , fgm is a national institution , corruption is a way of life

We turn up & congregate in some resort that has been built for us , so we can booze, wander around semi naked, eat bacon sandwiches ect our entire way of life /behaviour go's against the Islamic religion/there way of life :)

Stay away from these s**t holes imho

Sponsored Links
Millions of Britons and their allies from Europe and the Empire did fight against Fascism last time it rose to prominence, but who is fighting against this new creeping Fascism and are they winning?

Breaking News on the BBC.

Munich gunman planned attack 'for year'.[sic]

Bright bugger, then.

Week 52 - Go somewhere, shoot people, shoot self. D'oh, of course, that's it.

Millions of Britons and their allies from Europe and the Empire did fight against Fascism last time it rose to prominence, but who is fighting against this new creeping Fascism and are they winning?

We know who is fighting for it...

Do we, at least the Nazis had the decency to wear uniforms?

they said he had mental health issues.:)

All of them terrorists have got mental health issues , in fact any one believing in any of this religious mumbo jumbo has mental health issues.

All a bunch of fruit cakes

latest from Germany
Syrian asylum seeker attacked several woman in Germany with a machete

Woodbine - I think most of the terrorist acts in Europe have been carried out by that countries nationals. How does that get solved? Very very difficult.

Nationals ? really ? I think the ethnicity of most of these terrorists it's pretty obvious from what I've seen........Calling them nationals is a bit of a misnomer when they obviously hate their fellow nationals.

Woodbine - I think most of the terrorist acts in Europe have been carried out by that countries nationals. How does that get solved? Very very difficult.

Nationals ? really ? I think the ethnicity of most of these terrorists it's pretty obvious from what I've seen........Calling them nationals is a bit of a misnomer when they obviously hate their fellow nationals.
What would you like me to call them then?

They are mostly nationals of that country, or home-grown terrorists if you prefer. I was merely pointing out that this problem is far more difficult to solve that deporting or closing borders. Closing borders will not eradicate terrorism, deporting people because of their race isn't ever going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
legislation, regulations, terrorist,extremist regulations act will get stronger, more regulations on the internet i suspect is coming. all part of the plan.

Perhaps the solution lies in the way that the ethnic Germans of the Sudetenland were dealt with..

Sponsored Links
Back