Munich

Reported suicide bomber kills himself and injures others in German restaurant now. The war is getting closer, Merkel should resign....and then be shot.

Sponsored Links
Watching the news this morning and the presenters were discussing recent atrocities with some security "expert". They were saying how there was no definite connection and that the latest attacks may have not been terrorism?
There was one massive nelly in the room of course, which wasn't mentioned.

I suppose using the dictionary definition it could be argued that these single person attacks (if indeed they were) may not actually be "terrorism" -

but being of the same persuasion and doing the same thing as terrorists do, surely amounts to the same thing.

Are they saying they are just nut-job copy-cat attacks?
The official ones are nut-jobs in my view.

(Don't know about any deletions)

Sponsored Links
Is it me or have lots of posts been deleted?

Two of mine have disappeared this morning. Both were suggestions on how to reduce or stop terrorist attacks. Very strange but does enforce the suspicion that JD is sympathetic to ISIS.

soon it will be a criminal offence to speak the truth
It is already a civil offence to defame others.
Those who so readily accuse others of supporting/defending or participating in terrorism are doing so from a position of anonymity.
They are devoid of sensible debate, so resort to pathetic accusations, from the safety of anonymity.

It is also a criminal offence to incite racial hatred and violence. Again, those who so readily exploit the anonymity of social media to participate in criminal behaviour ought to reconsider their accusations of illegal activity in others.

Stand in the street and tell the truth about the bible and you won't have a problem. Tell the truth about the Koran and you will be arrested and prosecuted. The truth is already a criminal offence.

It is also a criminal offence to incite racial hatred and violence. Again, those who so readily exploit the anonymity of social media to participate in criminal behaviour ought to reconsider their accusations of illegal activity in others.

Yes language has been weaponised now by tw@ts like you, I was reading a bit about that earlier as it happens.

Political Correctness – or “PC” as it has become known, is a relatively new phenomenon that has grown exponentially year-on-year, infecting each new generation of young minds worse than the previous generation. It is a social virus [#1], designed by Marxists to spread like a cancer and help them rot a societies culture from within. Political Correctness = Cultural Marxism. PC is what we in the West have, instead of religion, and its adherents share the same behaviours as the worst zealots – where belief trumps reason and dogma beats fact. Its primary weapons are slander and censorship.

“The white races of Europe should be destroyed and replaced with a race of Eurasian-Negroids who can be easily controlled by the Elites.”
Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi, whose Pan-Europa Movement and book “Praktischer Idealmus” (1924) inspired the modern EU [#4].

https://redgreenalliance.com/2016/02/11/political-correctness-the-postmodern-cult/

Oh dear:

upload_2016-7-25_15-4-39.png

If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today.
Thomas Sowell

It is already a civil offence to defame others.
That doesn't stop you.

There you go, straight back into the personal attacks. :rolleyes: Can you not debate a subject without personal attacks?
It isn't defamation to voice an opinion of others. It isn't defamation to suggest that the typical islamophobia inculcated on this forum is not so far removed from radicalised religious fanatics and the result could prove to be similar.

It is defamation to accuse others of being involved in terrorism without justification.
The one is an opinion presented by the speaker/writer, the other is an accusation of being involved in an illegal activity. Can you appreciate the difference?

Yet bizarrely, many of my comments about racist and islamophobic behaviour on here are regularly deleted. Whereas the regular accusations of me or anyone else being involved in terrorism are allowed to remain. So my opinions are deleted but the defamation by others is allowed to continue.
It doesn't demonstrate impartiality by the mods either. But I've learnt to live with that.

So when you resort to foul-mouth expletives to voice your opinion of me, it isn't defamation. It's not good discussion and certainly not good debating techniques either, although it may be considered offensive, it isn't an offence.
When I suggest that if you walk like a duck, and quack like a duck, or even associate with ducks, it's reasonable to assume that you are a duck.
It's a saying, it's not defamation, and it's not an offence. I doubt if it could even be considered offensive.

When some accuse others of being involved in terrorism, it is defamation, and if they weren't exploiting the anonymity of social media, they would, no doubt, be receiving some form of communication from a legal representative or a representative of the law.

Sponsored Links
Back