Munich

It is 5 years to the day since Andreis Brevik massacred all those children. I think there is more chance that these guys were friends of woodbine not Himaginn.

I'm the one who wants to tackle violent death cults, not hold my hands up or appease them. Our ancestors kept them out of Europe for the good of society. We may have to go back down that road, because it worked. You have no answers, and your way has lead to these people becoming emboldened and ever more dangerous.

Sponsored Links
I'm the one who wants to tackle violent death cults,
Then why are you trying to whip up a frenzy of hate against Muslims?
It's a rhetorical question. The answer is obvious. You're trying very hard to incite violence against Muslims.
Are you a jihadist trying to whip up a frenzy of hate against Islam?
This, along with other pictures of atrocities perpetrated by jihadists, would seem to suggest your sole purpose in this discussion is to generate hate against Islam.
You're no better (or worse) than the jihadists, themselves.

If you're not a jihadist, you're doing a very good impersonation as their publicist.

It is 5 years to the day since Andreis Brevik massacred all those children. I think there is more chance that these guys were friends of woodbine not Himaginn.

I'm the one who wants to tackle violent death cults, not hold my hands up or appease them. Our ancestors kept them out of Europe for the good of society. We may have to go back down that road, because it worked. You have no answers, and your way has lead to these people becoming emboldened and ever more dangerous.
Are you still talking about the white norwegian Andras Brevik, as I am not sure what your point is?

Sponsored Links
Way I see it.
What Merkel has done may well have been for the best of reasons ? but

This is only the start of the s**t storm that will effect Germany over the next few years

either from the Ali Akbar mob, the right wing extremists or probably both.

What Merkel has done may well have been for the best of reasons ?

I don't think it was, if you mean just humanitarian reasons.
I think she did it because she was motivated by the same multiculturalist dream that prompted Bliar and Mandelson to flood the UK with immigrants.
Having a humanitarian crisis to pin it on was an ideal opportunity for her.
That stupid idea that all countries must be multi cultural should be dead in the water before too long with the rate these attacks are happening.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36870874

Is it me or is it feeling like a day doesn't go by without hearing about more murders? It's becoming a very sad world :(
Now take a bow for starting yet another islamophobic thread.
For sure, you didn't mention Islam, but your motives and prejudices were abundantly clear. Your subsequent comments make it clear.
What's it like, being part of a lynch mob?

No doubt you'll be posting numerous circular, confused, delusional, denials, full of the usual foul-mouthed expletives. :rolleyes:

Our ancestors kept them out of Europe for the good of society.
Maybe your ancestors fought to cleanse Europe of people with a different religion or ethnicity.

My ancestors fought against Fascism, and defeated it for a while.

Are sure you're not related to sooey. You speak the same language. :rolleyes:
It's real world language, not the pretentious shoite that you come out with in an attempt to appear intelligent.
Though some of your opinions show you to be anything but.

Are you still talking about the white norwegian Andras Brevik, as I am not sure what your point is?

So, what else are you wrong on?

The Merkel led German government has been working flat out to spin this latest muslim atrocity away from the truth - and you swallowed it, hook and line. Maybe it's the far right? Maybe it's someone fascinated with home grown psychos, eg. Andras Brevik? Maybe it's some sad, pathetic loner misfit? Maybe it's the bogeyman who did it?

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. You're wrong on all counts, because you fell for the desperate attempts by Mad Merkel and the German government to deflect attention and scrutiny from what's really going on.

It's yet another immigrant from the muslim world (Iran). Yes, he conveniently has a Western first name. No, he didn't come in on a dinghy across the Med recently when Mad Merkel opened the floodgates to all comers - but he's another nut job with the right genes and from the perfect culture to instill in him the need to become 'disaffected' with a civilisation and modern society that confuses him and highlights his unsuitability for participation in an advanced, first world country. A 'disaffection' that with his genes and culture so often results in bloodshed - wherever this culture clash strikes in the world.

So, yes, you're wrong. And you swallowed the line that was put out for those who are gullible and unable to see beyond the 'facts' that are put before them to be unquestioningly absorbed and repeated. You've been had by the ones who are trying to turn attention away from their rapidly failing 'project'.

Last edited:
Lets not forget the Afghan asylum seeker who buthered innocent passengers on a German train a few days ago.

Hmm. Seems to be an inconvenient pattern forming here.

Hmm. Seems to be an inconvenient pattern forming here.

Western loser, life's a car crash. Decides to top himself, if he's a real cnt he might take others with him (usually people he knows and may blame, or kill for revenge, kids) but most won't.
Muslim loser, life's a car crash. Decides to top himself, if he's a real cnt he might go full on jihadi despite not previously being religious and take as many westerners as he can with him. Maybe as some deranged attempt at atonement to try to keep open the options of his 72 virgins (just in case).
Scary thought that innit?

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/pattern-emerging.463061/#ixzz4FIXnKOI3

It's yet another immigrant from the muslim world (Iran). Yes, he conveniently has a Western first name. No, he didn't come in on a dinghy across the Med recently when Mad Merkel opened the floodgates to all comers - but he's another nut job with the right genes and from the perfect culture to instill in him the need to become 'disaffected' with a civilisation and modern society that confuses him and highlights his unsuitability for participation in an advanced, first world country. A 'disaffection' that with his genes and culture so often results in bloodshed - wherever this culture clash strikes in the world.
Sorry, I do think this is a leap. We know little about this chap yet, other than he was in therapy for depression, had an obsession about mass shootings and there is no found links to ISIS. I don't think it's useful or correct to speculate anything about him yet, nor to blame his genes! Genes do not play a role like that. If they did, then how does that explain all the mass shootings done in the USA where they do not have such 'genes', are not Muslim or from a Muslim country? There's more death over there by mass shootings that faith based terrorism, way way more.

Also, I now think that ISIS will take credit for any kid loner murderer and say that it was for them. It's in their interest to say that, correct or not. We should be careful to listen to facts only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor old woodbine is foaming at the mouth again and ranting as he rolls around in his special jacket.

He is even trying to abuse the memory of the millions of Britons and their allies from Europe and the Empire who fought against Fascism last time it rose to prominence.

Sponsored Links
Back