MY EYE BALL HAS TO COME OUT.

I hear on the grapevine that he has been scheduled for a bullshit removal. Several large skips have been ordered.

Sponsored Links
Maybe some of us could post pics of our own injuries or disfigurements, so bob dope knows what a real one looks like.

Just got back from the hospital it turns out that the shadow is a birth mark and the eye can stay where it is for the moment.

Sponsored Links
:eek: My god BOB was born!! and I always thought he was a figment of a certain someone's imagination ;)

IMO this thread plumbed the depths of Bob's stupidity.

Looks like I was the only one fool enough to consider the possibility he was telling the truth.

JohnD said:
IMO this thread plumbed the depths of Bob's stupidity.

Looks like I was the only one fool enough to consider the possibility he was telling the truth.

Well like i said john d i was not joking about this one it is the truth i been to see specilist at hospital this morn for a second opinion and it turned out to be a birth mark inside the eye ball and i can now keep the eye ball he says to come back in 6 month to check it so looks like i will be keeping it for a while yet.

I heard that Bob Dole badly needed a circumcision operation but the surgeon said "I'm sorry, I just can't operate on this man ... There's no end to this pri*k" :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back