MY EYE BALL HAS TO COME OUT.

esra_ptrap said:
I heard that Bob Dole badly needed a circumcision operation but the surgeon said "I'm sorry, I just can't operate on this man ... There's no end to this pri*k" :LOL:

If you are circumcised do you need to leave the surgeon a tip...... ;)

Sponsored Links
I can`t be arsed to read all the posts :rolleyes: ..but remove your 4 skin .BOB and go as Moshe to all the fancy dress parties.......eye patch ON ...dick OUT

I can not allow the "ad" as it has an offensive word.

You may copy it and remove the last word.

Sponsored Links
Looks like soggy weetabix has a virus he likes sending people he dont like.
BE AWARE WE NEED TO RID PEOPLE FROM THE NET OF SCUM LIKE THIS.

Just watch yourself folks,soggs i have yea number boy and im coming to get yea ***** breath.

You wanna send virus i will give yea something to chew on when yea open yea front door toe rag and we will see how ****** clever yea are then.

RF Lighting said:
Bob, are you on glue?

This is no joke or wind up rf lighting this **** or its the mod who has sent me a virus and has wiped out my hard drive BE AWARE OF THIS SITE OR PERSON, I will be sending in my hard drive for inspection and WILL BE PROSECUTING THOSE RESPONSIBLE. So you better get yourself a good barristor scum.

Softus said:
BOB D.O.L.E said:
This is no joke or wind up...
Don't be silly BOB. :D

Its cost me a fortune softus i lost everthing and now its in for investigation to trace this scum bag if he,s got a house kiss it goodbye i will own it, this kind of thing i hate and i am glad it happened to me as i have the power to squash this scumbag like a ant, you had a nice house scum bag now its mine i going to sue the crap out of you .

BOB D.O.L.E said:
Its cost me a fortune softus i lost everthing..
BOB, have you ever written anything serious other than when it's about your RGI work?

You see my problem in believing you?

Also, viruses don't wipe out hard drives. ;)

A friend of mine who is an opthalmic optician, had a good laugh about this one. :D :LOL: I can't remember what the exact phrase she used was, but it rhymed with What a load of old sh**e :D

In fact that might of been the phrase she used.

Eddie M said:
A friend of mine who is an opthalmic optician, had a good laugh about this one. :D :LOL: I can't remember what the exact phrase she used was, but it rhymed with What a load of old sh**e :D

In fact that might of been the phrase she used.

Eye can prove it Eddie what i say is the truth and nothing but the truth i was in the Hossie the next morning then it proves to me then the optician i saw was a cowboy, also she was about 21 dark pakman skin.

Sponsored Links
Back