My gas & electric costs....reasonable ?

dazzy that is well high. got ours today fron N power, £153 for the last quarter. 4 bed detached, 55 year old house , no wall insulation, 2 adults both out at work during the day

Sponsored Links
Well your last reading is an actual I was going to suggest your usage was being overestimated a usual energy company ploy but sadly in your case you have used the energy so you need to go back through this thread and look at energy saving tips.
Your electricity seems very very high. I have a large house and ise less.

Is it remotely possible someone has tapped into your supply. Is there a smell of weed coming from next doors loft?

Sponsored Links
Well your last reading is an actual I was going to suggest your usage was being overestimated a usual energy company ploy but sadly in your case you have used the energy so you need to go back through this thread and look at energy saving tips.
Your electricity seems very very high. I have a large house and ise less.

Is it remotely possible someone has tapped into your supply. Is there a smell of weed coming from next doors loft?

No. Good neighbours both sides.

What's the split between gas and electricity? Do you have double glazing, loft insulation?

[edit to say - ignore - must remember to notice page 2 in future...]

good, thats a lot of kws 15 appliances would not all draw 2 kw each, tumbler and washing mahine and kettle would use more but they ain on constand are they.

and all tvs computers gadgets dont use 2kw each either, your meter is racking up lots of kws somehow.

Also please note Online Saver 7 finished 31 Dec 2011.
You are on the standard tariff from 1st January.

This will be much higher than online saver 7

Sponsored Links
Back