My new car

Sponsored Links
I think I prefer the stiling of the later model, the C5. Here are two convertibles in white. You can see that most of the inspiration for the design of the C5 comes from your previous model. I think these C5s look better than the previous C4, and should hold their value much better.

:LOL:

Congratulations Steve, a very nice looking car (although I prefer the sportier-looking wedgier-shaped 3dr)

As I believe I've said on here before - I'm a big fan of Citroëns, had a then-9-year-old BX GTi as my 2nd car back in 1998 and absolutely loved it, then more recently my Xantia was an excellent car too.

I did look at a C5 before I bought my current Honda Accord, and if I recall correctly I would have got a significantly newer model for my budget (I think it was an 02 vs my V), but I found the dash plastics a bit - well - plasticky, so that and the VTEC engine won out in the end.

Happy motoring, though! How are you finding the "quirky" steering wheel? A great feature IMO though never experienced it "in the flesh"...

Sponsored Links
I think I prefer the stiling of the later model, the C5. Here are two convertibles in white. You can see that most of the inspiration for the design of the C5 comes from your previous model. I think these C5s look better than the previous C4, and should hold their value much better.

I've driven one of those in the 80's at work(as featured on Tomorrows World) great fun and went a fair speed or at least felt like it as you were so low down.

I nearly bought one of those from ebay about a year ago (I'm a big fan of Clive Sinclair since having had a spectrum back in my early computing days). Sadly the idea was absoluely shot down by Shaun in favour of a holiday. Bah!

(although to be fair, it probably would have been used once or twice for a giggle and then left to rot like most previous owners - although this one was mint (apparently) and hence was £1000 which did in the end take us both to Gran Canaria for a week)

Back