na the plod don't beat people up

Sponsored Links
There are bad ones in every profession. He must think he is above the law. Well done to the copper who reported him.

Aye he's a big hard man with some 8 stone woman!!! I'd LOVE to see him try ANY of his 'tactics' on a bloke.

Bully Boy Bobbie!

I don't see the problem.
Copper gets fed up with uncooperative drunken prisoner.
She may well have been a complete and utter abusive f*cking nuisance.

If she requires locking up for the night for any reason at all, and refuses to go, what are they supposed to do....???????

If she hadn't cut her head it would have been a successful locking up.

Some drunken women can be a bigger pain in the ass for coppers than the men.

Sponsored Links
I understand your point LMB. I haven't a problem with him 'dragging' her to be honest. I do however have a problem with him 'throwing' her into the cell.

You have to remember that the Police have to deal with the dregs of society - and if there is anything more obnoxious than a drunk I've yet to find it.

Don't mess with the doughnut eating lawmen round Lookout Mountain way FFS Kev.

They sit on you first, ask questions later! ;)

Got knicked myself once in Dallas. Honest. Scary! :oops:

Just because you have been arrested does not mean you are guilty of anything. My Brother-in-law was once arrested for being drunk (thankfully not harmed) but he was a stroke victim and always sounded and moved like a really ****ed person.

Police violence other than in self defence is never, ever acceptable.

The police have a duty of care to everyone on their premises.

He wanted to get her in the cells, she dropped to the floor in 'Peace Protester' style, so he dragged her along. Was he supposed to leave her on the floor? No. The only thing he did wrong, as Blas said, was throw her into the cell. BUT.......... nasty drunks are a freakin pain, be they male or female, and it goes back to the debate on this site a while back ,whether, 'Gene Hunt' tactics should be brought back in to our law ignoring society............

He wanted to get her in the cells, she dropped to the floor in 'Peace Protester' style, so he dragged her along. Was he supposed to leave her on the floor?

No, but there were other police about including the officer who reported him, that could have carried her and placed her in the cell.

How thick was this sergeant that he forgot the unit he was in charge of had CCTV?

Rush of blood to his head, looks like it'll cost him some time at Her Majesty's Pleasure.
Normally when someone in custody is being uncooperative, their limbs are zip tied and then they are carried to cells, maybe this is what should have happened to her. As for 'Duty of Care', if she was so innocent, why didn't she just accept she was going to the police station instead of protesting ? Police may make wrongful arrests at times, but if this happens without just cause, don't protest so vehemently, and put in a complaint / write to the local press afterwards.

Sponsored Links
Back