na the plod don't beat people up

The law is there for a reason

doesnt make it always right. else they wouldnt keep changing it.

The police officer did no less than most of us would do.
what a stupid comment he's in jail. If we all did that we'd all go to jail.
I've already said what he should of done, and therefore what I would of done. You speak for yourself.

Sponsored Links
The law is there for a reason

doesnt make it always right. else they wouldnt keep changing it.

The police officer did no less than most of us would do.
what a stupid comment he's in jail. If we all did that we'd all go to jail.
I've already said what he should of done, and therefore what I would of done. You speak for yourself.

Well...no-one has changed it, so we can work on the assumption that it is right.
...and no, we would all be in jail if there was CCTV footage of us doing it.

I have seen parents move disobedient children in the same way, which no-one seems to care about...why should we pay extra attention to this boozed up ****?

...and no, we would all be in jail if there was CCTV footage of us doing it.

I have seen parents move disobedient children in the same way, which no-one seems to care about...why should we pay extra attention to this boozed up ****?

so its ok to throw people around and smash their head open as long as no one sees it. What a pleasant man you are.
If a parent threw their child against something and splits their head open and someone sees it, im sure they'd get a visit from the authorities.
Whatever she has done or whatever she is(neither of which we know and your assuming to help your argument) the police are not obliged to injure people "just because". There are ways of dealing people and this isn't it, hence why its an isolated incident. If it was normal practice then this wouldn't be news would it. We're not paying attention to the woman, we're paying attention the extermely over-zealous actions of one police officer who should of known better.

A woman who was lawfully being taken to a cell starts playing up, it was unfortunate she injured herself by not breaking her own fall...but he did his job in my opinion. He transported her to a cell.

Sponsored Links
There, have edited it...that better?

Anyway, like I was saying before i was so rudely interrupted,
I am not arguing that the crime of 'assault' shouldn't exist...as it is the law for a reason, however I don't see why it should be applied to this case. The girl fell on her face.

she didnt fall, she was pushed. thats assault.

...this is where we disagree. In that case, if you see it as that black and white, she was detained, that is abduction, she was touched, that was assault...and that was just getting her out of the car.

Simply point is, the police have the legal authority to move someone, if she had gone willingly she wouldn't have hurt herself, she resisted and got hurt. Her own fault.

so what your saying is that for a person to be detained then assaulted by a uniformed officer who is supposed to represent the law is ok

by the way the same law that convicted him

your on cloud cuckoo land

man you make 2 short planks look like a computer :rolleyes:

no point arguing this anymore, im frankly shocked you dont think he's done anything wrong. im outta here.

Sponsored Links
Back