Need a quote for a big system - supply and install

So where does the £15k plus come from? Even if you allow £5k for parts - that's still 2 grand per day to connect a boiler to a ready piped system.

Sponsored Links
Joe without seeing it,who knows exactly what's what.

Connect to a ready pipes system, More than likely diy.

Recipe for disaster. and have you taking into account altering all the pipework to add the required zones, it may turn out cheaper to abandon most of what they have put in and start again.

Until the job is surveyed properly and a scheme worked out it's impossible to pluck a figure out of a hat.

From what information we have I would say the job is ideally suited for two boilers with all the plant in the basement.

joe... i would love to see you do it in 5 days, by your self, start to finish, with only 5k for materials.

you can't do your dodge diy for stuff like this. it needs some thought

Sponsored Links
Reading the op it sounds wrong,separate pumps feeding items but unbalanced with mains hot to read just one bit.

Personally there are lots of options but having done previous dependent upon budget you could look at the domestic side with a grundfos home booster,system boiler,unvented.
You could look at cwsc,booster set,broag Quinta and an infinity water heater.

joe... i would love to see you do it in 5 days, by your self, start to finish, with only 5k for materials.

you can't do your dodge diy for stuff like this. it needs some thought

Quite Mehran,

If the work is on going with builders it could be spread over 2 months or more.

Reading the op it sounds wrong,separate pumps feeding items but unbalanced with mains hot to read just one bit.

Personally there are lots of options but having done previous dependent upon budget you could look at the domestic side with a grundfos home booster,system boiler,unvented.
You could look at cwsc,booster set,broag Quinta and an infinity water heater.

The four pumps is simple ridicules, and I've already made that point elsewhere.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back