Neighbour complains that they can overlook;

Keys in the bowl? ;)
Something like that; every time I've hired a digger I've offered it them whenever I'm not using it. Every time they've hired a digger I've asked if I can use it when they're not, so.. nearly equal!

Sponsored Links
Just put some pants on when you're walking around:

28964_101_2b.jpg
Someone on a 'cop' programme last week got off with exposing himself to woman as it was fake .

I watched a bit of that, didn't bother staying for the ending - very dodgy guy with his fake member he flashed.

How about, go round and ask to see from the room they are looking out of, tip the wife off who can parade about in her undies
then when they say - look see what I mean, call them pervs, tell em to stop being a voiyer and leave laughing :)

Sponsored Links
A few years ago my neighbour was contemplating installing a hot tub on her decking. I said I had no worries so she asked others who live opposite. They said that they often watched her sunbathing out there so they had no objection to the tub. She never did build it!

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back