Never mind self checkout tills .No checkouts at all

Sponsored Links
Nothing will stop it. It will be a gradual process in the same way those that say voted for Brexit or those that insist on using tills, will gradually die out. 50 years time, people will laugh about manned tills/checkouts.
yep we will certainly progress ;)
347627545_1432171634211977_4378412305316780762_n.jpg

yep we will certainly progress
Not sure I'd call it progress. I think that the smart phone phenomenon has enabled things and made life more convenient. It all goes to ratshít if you forget your reading glasses though.

My eldest is up from Worcester Uni, so that he can team up with his bruv and they are taking their old man out. Youngest will be away for Fathers Day.
Funny, but all the young guns I go skiing with, insist the old boy goes too. Must be a 'take someone sensible' thing. (y)
Sounds like they're more after a free lunch than what you can bring to the party.

Sponsored Links
My eldest is up from Worcester Uni, so that he can team up with his bruv and they are taking their old man out. Youngest will be away for Fathers Day.
Funny, but all the young guns I go skiing with, insist the old boy goes too. Must be a 'take someone sensible' thing. (y)
Don’t the young un’s snowboard ?

Wasn't Amazon the first in London to do this,?

It's progress to us all having to carry ID.

Don't need cards when we have Smart phones.

Wasn't Amazon the first in London to do this,?

It's progress to us all having to carry ID.

Don't need cards when we have Smart phones.
We should only need ID for a few things. Having it all in your phone is a step too far.

Tech can be compromised, my passport is safe in my draw

We should only need ID for a few things. Having it all in your phone is a step too far.

Tech can be compromised, my passport is safe in my draw

I'm all for the Nanny state.

No one will be forced to carry ID but it will be so difficult to travel and buys things without a smart phone. The crooks & nogoodens of this planet will find themselves restricted.

No one will be forced to carry ID but it will be so difficult to travel and buys things without a smart phone. The crooks & nogoodens of this planet will find themselves restricted.
or they could become more violent during robberies knowing people have everything on their phones with 24/7 access

Yep so much easier with smart phones .
Look at who it usually is holding up the Queue in shops /ticket machines /boarding pass machines at airports etc etc . The smart phone user

Agree. But the crooks will be hacking and that's the bit I don't like.

Sponsored Links
Back