Never mind self checkout tills .No checkouts at all

Sponsored Links
World class come back!

I do like it when all the skiers drink too much on the slopes and knock a snowboarder off! Then blame the poor boarder.

7562C452-BA3A-4693-8152-C14E8B4D0AF6.png

I’ve already said skiers are faster. And isn’t she an ex racer ? So a bit like Lewis Hamilton giving you a 30 seconds head start on a f1 track.

I do wonder how fast the snowboarder is going as he passes all the skiers. He didn’t stop, or hop a long.

Thank you for proving all my points.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Went to a Tesco in a rough part of town. Couldn't believe that the person on the self checkout next to me was trying to scan a widescreen TV as button mushrooms.

Kind of related to this thread, I was thinking about going to Blackpool Pleasure Beach this year, haven't been for a few. You used to get a wristband when entering the park then scanned it when going onto a ride. Never really had any issues with that method. Apparently during covid they changed it to e-tickets instead of the wristband. Customers then use their phone, passing it over a scanner at each ride. However the system is apparently pretty rubbish, queues being delayed as guests struggle to get scanned through, folks phones getting damaged (e.g. dropping them at the scanner or water getting in on water rides.) There are calls for the park to return to wristbands as it worked better.

My point is technical progress isn't always best for the customer, however when it comes to self-checkout, from a customer perspective I don't really see many negatives.
Worst thing about pleasure beach is you can no longer enter as a none rider you have to buy a pass so someone who just wants the kids to enjoy themselves has the added expense of paying the full entry price .

Lol. Clueless.:rolleyes:
Did he ? No he didn’t. Became he carried some speed

The only mountain you’ve been on is broke
back.

Just move on and engage the future. I know you think you’re cool, but you’re a relic.

Honestly, I’ll leave it there.

I said, I had never seen it, not that it never happens.

Did you do English literature at school ?
You said:

Nonsense, never see that in any Asda supermarket, they are always considerate. Maybe it's just you.

The use of nonsense infers you don't believe my assertion that checkout assistants are capable of chucking items down the conveyor quicker than can be packed. I've experienced it, I've heard others say they've experienced it, so if you choose not to believe me that's fine, your choice. I've also experienced checkout assistants with a face like thunder, again I've heard others state this. Hence why, for some, the self check-out is a boon.

Your use of maybe it's just you works in conjunction with your use of nonsense, strongly inferring you either don't believe this happens at all, or if it does, perhaps just to me. Now you're backtracking with not that it never happens, kind of proving my original assertion.

Any chance of a thread that doesn't get side-tracked by childish bickering about who said what in what tone about something that doesn't matter?

Sponsored Links
Back