New brexit postage stamps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
FB_IMG_1520677058630.jpg

Sponsored Links
It's nice to see that even Hate sees Britain as an essential part of Europe.

Sponsored Links
yes, with a vote in the Council and votes in the Parliament, and seats on the committees.

Must better than resigning and having to comply with our large neighbour's requirements and no power or influence on the rules, like the Quitters want.

Must better than resigning and having to comply with our large neighbour's requirements and no power or influence on the rules, like the Quitters want.
You could not imagine a worse deal for the UK.
Dumb quitters.

Second class stamp...... typical, of them jerries shooting them selves in't foot ....typical they've cause two world wars and lost both ......
So now they're gonna have a civil war trying to boot Merkel's hoards out .....

I remember we had some daft old plumber on here who claimed he had never met anyone who wasn't a quitter.

But the referendum showed that they're about half the population.

Except in, for example, Scotland, of course. And Northern Ireland.

And the Quitters are now so scared of being overturned that they try to shut up all opposition.

I wonder where the new NI border posts will be.

I remember we had some daft old plumber on here who claimed he had never met anyone who wasn't a quitter.

But the referendum showed that they're about half the population.

Except in, for example, Scotland, of course. And Northern Ireland.

And the Quitters are now so scared of being overturned that they try to shut up all opposition.

I wonder where the new NI border posts will be.

Oh dear Oh dear the truth hurts if you don't like it ..........I was interested in people's viewpoints and regularly asked about their opinions about the referendum, without disclosing mine unless asked as I didn't want to discourage them airing their views.

Across the whole spectrum of society it was out, maybe a northern thing I don't know. But that was it OUT. It carried the day did it not ? I can't recall anyone at that time time voting to remain .....come across a few since ......but their reasons for remain are rather vacuous when politely questioned.

Quitters been scared of overturned ? In your dreams !

NI issue ?????? a mere detail of the process........clutched any straws recently ?

By the way I'm not a plumber and I am qualified and entitled to go in to the combustion chamber which you are not ......but you abused your position and went in there .....I understand you got your knuckles rapped over that little charade did you not ?

Frankly if your the kind of person who abuses their position and doesn't have the strength of character to maintain a certain level of ethical behaviour I'm not interested in your opinions.

I see you reverted to type and indulged in insults ....does it make you feel better ?
It's not a sign of strength but weakness did you but know.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back