New Wooden Headboard Needs Split In 2 Professionally, Joiner Or DIY?

You know what? You are master craftsman of the year! (y)

Just put some wooden grout in the gap or if you are a Christian, put a cross to cover the line. If you are an atheist then put Darwin's bust to cover the gap, I love cats I would put a cats face across.:)

Sponsored Links
:) Well done.

You should have told us you put it back together downstairs and now can't get it up the stairs. :LOL:

looks good! if i recall the top rail is hollow - did you put a section of timber inside for all those screws to go into?

Sponsored Links
You know what? You are master craftsman of the year! (y)

Just put some wooden grout in the gap or if you are a Christian, put a cross to cover the line. If you are an atheist then put Darwin's bust to cover the gap, I love cats I would put a cats face across.:)

Thanks for the compliments, flattery will get you far. I like the idea of pussy covering the gap ha ha

:) Well done.

You should have told us you put it back together downstairs and now can't get it up the stairs. :LOL:

Many thanks. Shhh dont tell anyone its our secret ;)

looks good! if i recall the top rail is hollow - did you put a section of timber inside for all those screws to go into?

The top rail was hollow in one side oddly and i wanted to make sure it could be easily dismantled in the future. The top rail wood was about 1cm thick so still thick enough for the heavy screws.

Back