NHS 111 seems to be struggling dealing with Covid19

Sponsored Links
It's like any other call center, they work to a script.

It sounds like it is getting it right most of the time and may also be helping keep people out of A&E and GPs surgeries. Both of which are very, very good.

Relax Notch, he's on the mend.
I do wonder what sort of person keeps a detailed diary recording in minute detail every pone call to 111 and his attempts to contact Matt Hancock direct.
And all because he's got a cold.

Mike Tinmouth

@michaeltinmouth

·
11m

Replying to
@Sanchia7
On the mend - the worst bit (of whatever I had and obv we still don’t know whether it was just a very bad cold) was the fever and 40.5c temperature last week. Still have a mild cough and temperature but hoping I’ll be fit and healthy again long before I get the test results.

Sponsored Links
Don't know who this guy is, but why would he lie?

I've had to deal the NHS a fair few times, it doesn't always go smoothly..

You dont get a 40deg fever with a cold

39.8 and a runny nose.

Mike Tinmouth

@michaeltinmouth

·
10 Mar

Day 8 in bed ill - a timeline:

Sat 29th - arrive back in London from Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia trip. No health checks at Heathrow. Temperature screening station unmanned.

Tues 2nd - getting a runny nose, headache and mild cough. Temperature of 39.8c. Self isolate.

39.8 and a runny nose.

Mike Tinmouth

@michaeltinmouth

·
10 Mar

Day 8 in bed ill - a timeline:

Sat 29th - arrive back in London from Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia trip. No health checks at Heathrow. Temperature screening station unmanned.

Tues 2nd - getting a runny nose, headache and mild cough. Temperature of 39.8c. Self isolate.

If he gave that much of a toss for his fellow brit, he'd have either stayed abroad, or self - isolated straight away upon return.

Self - publicist.

Don't know who this guy is, but why would he lie?

I've had to deal the NHS a fair few times, it doesn't always go smoothly..

He's a writer, it's what he does for a living. He's always at it. He doesn't appear to be the sharpest tool in the box, when he did a similar attack on Barclays for the length of time it took to open a business account, he got conned out of 8 grand.

Notch fell for it, he's not the sharpest tool either.

Im very hurt now

You can be whatever you want on the internet Notch, you can be richer than everybody else because you invested in Europe only shares or you can have a temperature of 40o with the aid of a digital thermometer and a candle.

You can be whatever you want on the internet Notch, you can be richer than everybody else because you invested in Europe only shares or you can have a temperature of 40o with the aid of a digital thermometer and a candle.
Oh stop it now, its too much :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The official figures don't tell the full story, there are probably 1000's of infected people already but their symptoms are not serious enough to warrant them phoning 111, maybe they don't even realise they have the virus.
When cabinet cabinet ministers are testing positive there must be a load of undiagnosed cases in Westminster already.

The Boris 4 stage battle plan

what happened to the "screen travellers" -did airports not get the memo?

DD-COMPOSITE-ITS-IN-YOUR-HANDS.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back