No ID, No Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wonder how many will want to vote, but won't get ID in time?

Sponsored Links
I'm quite sure your MSM will be full of made up examples of imaginary folk venting their righteous indiginity at not being able to vote 'cos they don't / won't / forgot / their photo ID.

Meanwhile, a whole industry of vote rigging has been wiped out & forced to regroup to discuss their next tactics.

Sponsored Links
I'm quite sure your MSM will be full of made up examples of imaginary folk venting their righteous indiginity at not being able to vote 'cos they don't / won't / forgot / their photo ID.

Meanwhile, a whole industry of vote rigging has been wiped out & forced to regroup to discuss their next tactics.
Not really that simple.

You can still vote by post. No actual check of who puts the x on the postal slip.

Not really that simple.

You can still vote by post. No actual check of who puts the x on the postal slip.
Provided it has your signature and d.o.b. accompanying it, which they say they check.

I believe today was the last day to apply for a voters i.d. certificate, if you have nothing else.

Provided it has your signature and d.o.b. accompanying it, which they say they check.

I believe today was the last day to apply for a voters i.d. certificate, if you have nothing else.
They check these details as you apply, or when you return your postal vote?

You have to have ID to drop of stuff at the recycling centre, pick up mail from the post office and weigh some scrap in - all of which you hear no complaints about so why not have it for voting?

You have to have ID to drop of stuff at the recycling centre, pick up mail from the post office and weigh some scrap in - all of which you hear no complaints about so why not have it for voting?
Because your MSM of choice cannot sell copy or clicks on that basis.

I’d go one further and make I.D. a requirement to join an internet forum. Would cut out all the mystery man/political/viral/financial bullshîtting 'experts'.

I posted about this in January, it was voted in last year. There has been plenty of information about it in many forms. You can apply for an ID to vote, people have had enough time, no ID, no vote, simple.
People have missed the boat for free voter ID, tough ****.

Last edited:
Digital ID will help solve the issue. Imagine with it all online and on your phone. It gets checked in real time to see who’s voted or not.

No way that could be exploited. Especially by an information supply service already involved in digital ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back