Note for JohnD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there John... I have been using this site for some time now for advice and tips.... and want to thank you.... whatever topic I have wanted help on, your advice has been there, along with many others too.

So John... thank you...

PS are you single? I am single white female 47 hampshire..... hee hee hee hee hee hee :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sinny - not very subtle, are you ? Why didn't you just make a booking at his bikini waxing salon ..... ;) :D

Sponsored Links
It doesn't matter what you are building, JohnD knows all about erections.

What questions did you ask Johnd Sinny

your profile says you have only ever posted once

and the above was the one

:?:

Maybe (s)he is just a browser?

I'm waiting for a 19 year old sweedish nympho living in Leeds who needs assistance with her wiring :LOL:

I can't understand it, Sinny. I thought I knew all the single women in Hampshire :confused:

Have you got a friend called Trusannah?

Yes you're right I have only posted once before.... well it will be twice after this one... sheesh twice in one day am on a roll.... !!!! yowzerrrrrr

I have browsed the site on numerous occasions and picked up many a tip and had more than a few giggles at some of the responses, this thread included.... you don't need to join or post to do that.... just in case someone doesn't know.... is it really Valentine's day??? thought I had missed that somewhere what with all the Easter Eggs in the shops....

Not all of us John... not all of us..... ;)

Have a good weekend, what's left of it, personally I will be in the pub if anyone wants to join me.. mine's a vodka....

Sponsored Links
Back