Number plates

• Thread starter herebriefly
  • Start date
H

herebriefly

I have 8 DPW (for me) on my motor
I have 3 CJW (for the missus when she eventually passes her test).

Id love GAS80Y or 1 GAS. Even G45 MAN - just for the van.

Typical school boy immaturity I guess, but Im lost now. 'Exhausted' all avenues. Does anyone have a personalised plate and what did you pay for it.

Mine and the missus was less than 10 large for both. 1 GAS will cost more than I can offord I guess, but I can dream. :)

DAV 1 D

Sponsored Links
I have 8 DPW (for me) on my motor
I have 3 CJW (for the missus when she eventually passes her test).

Id love GAS80Y or 1 GAS. Even G45 MAN - just for the van.

Typical school boy immaturity I guess, but Im lost now. 'Exhausted' all avenues. Does anyone have a personalised plate and what did you pay for it.

Mine and the missus was less than 10 large for both. 1 GAS will cost more than I can offord I guess, but I can dream. :)

DAV 1 D

:rolleyes:

You may as well have 'VVank3r on the your motor - that's what most people think of you.

You may as well have 'VVank3r on the your motor - that's what most people think of you.

And I care what people on here think of me do I?

Why are you still replying to a council tenant, as youve stated you would not reply to me again? Shall I post a link Joe?

Cant help yourself can you? Its number plates, nothing more.

David.

Sponsored Links
PEN 15 yes it does exist:cool: I sold HV 6004 in the mid 70`s for £30. - Saw it listed in the 80`s for a grand :rolleyes: .

I am not sure if Joe meant just the people on here. I tend to think that way every time I see one. Most people are probably as you say just having a bit of fun though.

Some people buy a big Plasma Tele
I dont.

Some people buy expensive holidays.
I dont.

I only posted it as a question and I didnt realise having personalised plates was a no-no on here.

Forget I asked.

David.

Some people buy a big Plasma Tele
I dont.

Some people buy expensive holidays.
I dont.

I only posted it as a question and I didnt realise having personalised plates was a no-no on here.

Forget I asked.

David.

should do, theyre so much more fun than a number plate :LOL: :LOL: ;)

id like G1REG but no doubt would cost a fortune.at the end of the day if you can afford it and want to spend your hard earned that way then who is it for me to say your this or that.

Never bothered myself but a few weeks ago I saw a farriers van with the plate SH04 AGG. The 4 was bent as people do with plates and at a glance it read SHOE A GG which made me smile if nothing else.

There is only one type of person lower than someone who spends money on a personalised number plate.

That is those low life cretins with signs in the back window stating,

"Children on board"
"Little angel on board"
"Mums/dads taxi" Etc,etc...
FFS, how pathetic can you get? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back