Nutter on a scrambler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Driving home just now, out of nowhere I had a nutter on a scrambler/off-road bike about 4 feet from my rear bumper. Revving the engine, swerving left then right as if to pass, doing wheelies etc. I then had to slow to turn right. Obviously put indicator on and triple checked what the nutter was doing before committing myself to moving across. He then carried on past, doing a wheelie in the process.

What frustrates me about nutters like that is if something had happened i.e. you need to adjust your driving to accommodate them.

Note to self, must get dash cams.

Sponsored Links
If I was in our old Golf, I'd possibly think about slamming my brakes on when he was really close. Knock him off, then finish him off with my portable scaffold pole. ;) I'd put up with the wrath of ellal for that.
What further annoyed me was his going to the right, then left as if to over or under take but then not. Revving, wheelies etc. Pity he didn't fall off.

He will, eventually, sooner or later. BTW its 50/50 if you collide on a right turn, while being overtaken.

Sponsored Links
Feral drug runners.
Commonly use e-crossers and e-mtbs around here.
As my second-born pointed out though, as they're silent, at least you can get a decent night's kip while they're plying their trade :ROFLMAO:

The bad boys on the nearest estate ride around at warp factor on electric trail type bikes (note their concern for the environment) wearing balaclavas. Sometimes see one on a proper trail bike, no helmet (nothing worth protecting) - bike isn't even road legal, no lights, plate, etc.

The bad boys on the nearest estate ride around at warp factor on electric trail type bikes (note their concern for the environment) wearing balaclavas. Sometimes see one on a proper trail bike, no helmet (nothing worth protecting) - bike isn't even road legal, no lights, plate, etc.
Not sure if it was the same guy I referenced above, however a few months back I was coming home at night, funnily enough pulling into the same street. Coming the other way was a guy on a dirt bike, lights off or not working, dressed all in black. Didn't see him until last minute. He proceeded to head along the same street as me (ahead of me) doing a wheelie and then speeding up to goodness knows what speed.

Not sure if it was the same guy I referenced above, however a few months back I was coming home at night, funnily enough pulling into the same street. Coming the other way was a guy on a dirt bike, lights off or not working, dressed all in black. Didn't see him until last minute. He proceeded to head along the same street as me (ahead of me) doing a wheelie and then speeding up to goodness knows what speed.

Some daredevil was on a trail bike next to me waiting at front of traffic lights a few weeks ago. As they went green, he wheelied all the way across the traffic light junction. Great fun! :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back