£300 fixed penalty for cycling at night without lights.

Sponsored Links
I clock 18.52hrs & it seems you pi$$3d already. P'raps you live in a different timezone?

Would you like to repost this when you sober, maybe then we can hope to make sense of it.

You got some nerve you fruit cake

You are perpetually boozed up
Or drugged up
Or both :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I think it was a copper who told me they aren't mandatory as with normal traffic lights,
Temporary lights quite often don't work and are stuck on red. I've seen massive gridlocks caused by this when the driver at the front won't go.

Lol, I remember my mate falling off his moped and fracturing his thumb, he got a bill for Thirty bob, played hell about it, he's a millionaire now.
I don't believe you; have you got a link?

We enjoy an inalienable right to travel the highway, we do NOT have the right to do this in or on a motor vehicle. To do so in a motor vehicle is a priveledge.
This is the truth.

The NHS will recover costs for treatment for road accidents where there is a liable party to compensate.

don't say it can't be enforced, that's what was said about seatbelts years ago
Yeah but seatbelts have number plates associated with them, so you can eventually find out who it is that ain't wearing one

I have rarely seen any cyclist stop at a red light, most cycle straight through, some wait for a gap.

Blup
Yea, it's becuase they could pick their bike up onto the pavement, walk round it, and then back on the road and carry on, so it kinda seems churlish to make them bother?

I was charged £80 for an ambulance in 1974 when I wrapped my car around a tree resulting in me, my girlfriend and her brother being taking to hospital. More recently, when I was knocked off my motorbike a few years ago I received a form from my insurance company for me to sign authorising them to pay the NHS ambulance fees on my behalf which they (I assume) them claimed back from the other parties insurer.

Sponsored Links
Back