Obscene Price For Alcohol

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On my last visit to a supermarket to buy school clothes, I was offered 6.6 litres of strong cider for £5.

That'll help underage drinking....

This sort of offer should be banned.

Sponsored Links
Ah, well, urm.... Can I go to the toilet, pleeeeease???

Sponsored Links
You'll be hugging it (the toilet) all night after drinking that lot!

I disagree with your opinion that prices should be kept artificially high. After all, why punish the occasional cider drinker?

Wurzels.jpg

Domestos. Story to make your eyes water when we where young a mate had his way with a dirty woman next day in pub we said you better stick your kn#b in a cup of dettol well half wit misheard us and stuck it in cup of domestos .
Took the skin right off his bell end

On my last visit to a supermarket to buy school clothes, I was offered 6.6 litres of strong cider for £5.

That'll help underage drinking....

You underage then?
Was it a long time ago?
When did you last visit?
Which supers was it?
I love the olde apple juice :)

Underage drinking does not happen with my two girls, i believe one smokes, the youngest at 17, i used to let my children know that i could turn up at anytime, when i was told where they was at. and i did that quite regular.

Beer prices, still dearer than petrol, always has been.

Why should cheep beer be banned?

my kids don't get the beer, because i watch them. some people cannot be 1arsed and that's the problem. I,m 49 now, grandaughter, is now going to get the same treatment, with my daughters blessing.

people need to get off their asses.

Absolutely disgusting! it should be half that price, how do they expect people to get drunk these days?

Sponsored Links
Back