SMOKING BANNED

WoodYouLike said:
Local MP wants to ban Patio-heaters! (Cause according to him they cause as much pollution one evening as a truck driving one hour)
probably right - 15kg of propane in an evening. But I bet they burn much more efficiently than a big diesel engine - patio heaters are out in the open, plenty of oxygen so the fuel mix is very efficient - blue flame.

Sponsored Links
Richardp said:
masona said:
Richardp said:
Whats next, ban alcohol. It would be interesting to hear some figures about how much alcohol costs the nhs, business, and the country in general
I don't think is has got anything to do with saving although it does though, I cannot not get alcohol poisoning by the next person drinking next to me but I can get 2nd smoke if a smoker is next to me and this is what the smoking ban are protecting.
But I don't think I said that Masona, I've been miss quoted or if I did it must have been a long time ago and is out of context, I know it shows as a quote from me, don't know how anobium did that? or why :eek:

It wasn't you who said it Richardp it was me. :LOL:

I was not advocating the banning of drinking though. I believe my comment was improperly read.

The comment was in this thread about 2 or 3 pages back.

crafty1289 said:
WoodYouLike said:
Local MP wants to ban Patio-heaters! (Cause according to him they cause as much pollution one evening as a truck driving one hour)
probably right - 15kg of propane in an evening. But I bet they burn much more efficiently than a big diesel engine - patio heaters are out in the open, plenty of oxygen so the fuel mix is very efficient - blue flame.

It's the amount of CO2 given off he is talking about and quite unnecessarily aswell just so you can think you look clever by sitting stupidly needlessly outside when it's too cold to do so

Sponsored Links
I will start the petition ..
masona
well said .....

LETS BURN Richardp,

IN a Wicker Man..........

Richardp,
owned up to being a forum joker .tis near SPRING ...merrilee...
In the Uk We Need Crops..

he says "this an rubbish"
on witch board

ROLL UP ..ROLL UP ..ROLL UP ..ROLL UP ..

SEE A GENUINE BURNING ..

BE A DIY not member ... yes .. poke him with sticks , after taste the flesh ... through the chewed bones on corwallian fields ... FOR SPRING

COUNTRYFILE FILMING ENJOYING THROUGH OUT :))

I will start the DIYnot coach trip too Cornwall ,
many pick ups ...
stops for services
AND THE MODS
mods( who fear a vicar) with white faces an /hoofs .. cattle arrangements at back of coach ,
Mods , who will stample aboad the coach at the front need to "Blessed by the Church"..
(Catholic)we respect all religion s >except sloggers ...:)

we got the hooved mods up an they are happy ...;) ;) ;)

admin
well he showed the other year , smashing fella ..

but for all the young gals dancing round him at the do , ...

I said its Diynot , not playboy you old t****r

he banned me then .. an many more times ...

I always use a anony ip ..ooops ....

listen this fella isnt a bad Lad ..

WONDERFUL bLOKe ..

.............slides offfff ........

Back