Truth Regarding the Smoking Ban

I do agree that it has been bad for the pubs and clubs and noticed a few round here that have closed down.
Good, we can do without them if they can't survive without smokers.

Sponsored Links
We're on this planet only once.............. do what the hell you want to yourself, your health, your body, it's your party :D
Its when it affects others or costs the taxpayer its a problem ;)

We're on this planet only once.............. do what the hell you want to yourself, your health, your body, it's your party :D
Its when it affects others or costs the taxpayer its a problem ;)

everything we do effects others, and as for taxpayers ban smokers and where do you think all the extra revenue will come from that is currently made from tabacco

Sponsored Links
I said to what you want to yourself, Tim. And yes the extra revenue will come from motorists, people who pay council tax, income tax......... in fact any tax that the government chooses really :cry:

And we'll recoup some from the £squillions spent on healthcare for their various smoking related illnesses. ;)

Do you really think taxpayers will recoup anything, Mega ?? Not a fekking chance :cry:

I suppose if they stop smoking, they won't all drop dead so quickly and we'll have to pay them pensions :(

And we'll recoup some from the £squillions spent on healthcare for their various smoking related illnesses. ;)
what from the £squillions raised from the tax on them, maybe we should ban cars as well with all the harm they do, no more roads to build or repair, ozone back in shape in no time, no road fatalities
jeez live and let live

It's comforting to know that if you are in jail, you can smoke indoors, and you thought you had rights.

But smoking is frowned upon so much now that even rolling a fat one in a pub garden, where most of the customers are smoking, still makes me feel guilty. Until I'm drunk........

As NS215 said, live and let live. If someone doesn't like me sparking up in the place where I'm allowed to, then too bad. Go home and let us smokers kill ourselves in peace, with our pint and Sky Sports, with our stinky smoking friends, in a stale smelling smoky pub........... Aaaaaahhhhh Bisto.............. :LOL:

I do agree that it has been bad for the pubs and clubs and noticed a few round here that have closed down.
Good, we can do without them if they can't survive without smokers.

That's alright then. Someone's business goes bust, they lose their livelihood, and jobs are lost. This seems to please megawatt.

Hope the government doesn't bring in legislation that makes your business or your employer's business unviable.

Sponsored Links
Back