Obscene Price For Alcohol

Sponsored Links
The thing with "extra strong" varieties of cider and lager is that they are only drunk by one sort of person in my experience. Chronic alcoholics who do nothing but sit at home all day and drink. They should be banned. They taste like bleach and do nothing but get you bladdered.

Its fair enough carlsberg spesh brew is more expensive, but own brand strong lager and white star cider etc is so cheap, its easy for these people to get hooked.

Steve,

You cant ban drinks because they are too strong in your opinion, but I can understand your stance!

Surely, in your position you can serve who you wish (or wish not) if you have an issue with the customer.

With all the good will in the world, an alcoholic will find a cheap drink and your in a posistion to eliminate it from your shop.

Paul

Surely, in your position you can serve who you wish (or wish not) if you have an issue with the customer.
Indeed, the law states that a person already highly under the influence may not buy alcohol. Though this rule must be the most broken one in the licensing act.

With all the good will in the world, an alcoholic will find a cheap drink and your in a posistion to eliminate it from your shop.
Nope. Head office decide. And you dont want to incur the wrath of an alcoholic deprived of drink! :eek:

Sponsored Links
Indeed I would not like to Steve!

Could you implement some kind of alarm - connected to the local constabulary who would assist in any 'altercation' in your shop.

Personally, I know what I would do to any threataning drunks but I appreciate your liable if you take the law into your own hands.

Paul

Steve you say these drinks are only drunk ny ONE sort of person . Chronic alcoholics.
But yet you know they taste like bleach and get you bladdered.
Have you sought help for your drink problem

The thing with "extra strong" varieties of cider and lager is that they are only drunk by one sort of person in my experience. Chronic alcoholics who do nothing but sit at home all day and drink. They should be banned. They taste like bleach and do nothing but get you bladdered.

Its fair enough carlsberg spesh brew is more expensive, but own brand strong lager and white star cider etc is so cheap, its easy for these people to get hooked.

That's not true I like the organic ciders and scrumps, much more expensive than the common brands and much stronger.
I find that it doesn't give me as much of a hangover and the ill feeling the day after the night before. but does get me soozleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed :)
I'm no scronging out of work pyss head, I have a full time job and have had since leaving school many ciders ago.

Back