OCLI Training Course

>but while working for his dad he could get nvq3 in three years

ya you can if you like to pay them thousands for rip off courses when you can sit all the exams yourself for half what they want and don't have to sit in college learning f all when you can be at work learning.

Sponsored Links
>but while working for his dad he could get nvq3 in three years

ya you can if you like to pay them thousands for rip off courses when you can sit all the exams yourself for half what they want and don't have to sit in college learning f all when you can be at work learning.

not a local tech college it wont

Our local one is 430 for Plumbing City and Guilds 6129 Level 2 Technical Certificate plus 175 exam fees

Sponsored Links
I have just spoken with City and Guilds and they have informed me that in order to take exams etc in Level 2 NVQ etc you have to attend a training establishment who provide the training and cannot simply work in the indusrty and build up a portfolio as some have suggested and then request examiners to attend onsite to assess your work .

Are they giving me wrong info?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back