OH NO THE REMAINERS WERE RIGHT !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The moons on a collision course with the earth ......point of impact Britain.

The third world war has been declared.

Fire breathing dragons have been seen in the sky's of the Midlands.

The Luftwaffe has been seen on the airfields in France.

I SEEM TO RECALL BRITAIN ONCE STOOD ALONE IN THE PAST
ALL THERE IS TO FEAR IS FEAR ITSELF.

Sponsored Links
I SEEM TO RECALL BRITAIN ONCE STOOD ALONE IN THE PAST
Please share your delusion with us all.
If you're referring to either of the WW, there were also:
Australia, Canada, India, New Zealand, and S Africa amongst others.

The out vote is an example of democracy

Some thing that the British government has been eager to pontificate to the rest of the world about ?

The fact that the remain voters are now throwing there toys out the pram is to be expected. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Do you know a connection between democracy and gasbag's delirious ramblings?

Do you know a connection between democracy and gasbag's delirious ramblings?

Not really but may be one should look at the history of Europe

The U.K is one of the few coutries in Europe who have had a sustained modern (?) democracy for the last 100 years (or more)

Obvious countries like Germany under the Nazis , Italy under Mussolini , French under Vichy france / Nazi collaberaters

Spain Under Franco till what the 70's . Greece run by a military dictarship in the 70's ? Portugal the same ? eastern Europe under Soviet control ?

And than The E.U the non democratic pencil pushers & paper shufflers with there snouts in the trough who have abosolutely no interest in democracy

this has caused the hard right parties to gain a foot hold in European countries some say a 3rd of all votes cast in European domestic elections are for right wing extremist parties, either reform or reap the consequences of not doing so ??

JohnD, he's probably referring to medieval times, or British empire glory days of centuries past..

Of course, he'll also be writing this on a laptop purchased from pc world, and stuffing himself with burger and chips from asda, not appreciating the inherent hypocrisy in championing the cause for wee Britain therein

Get real gasbag; in this modern world it takes size to survive. It's sad that the entire nation will have to go the way of the local high street independents before you'll realise that nature is fractal, and just repeats itself over and over whatever scale you zoom in or out to

JohnD, he's probably referring to medieval times, or British empire glory days of centuries past..

Of course, he'll also be writing this on a laptop purchased from pc world, and stuffing himself with burger and chips from asda, not appreciating the inherent hypocrisy in championing the cause for wee Britain therein

Get real gasbag; in this modern world it takes size to survive. It's sad that the entire nation will have to go the way of the local high street independents before you'll realise that nature is fractal, and just repeats itself over and over whatever scale you zoom in or out to

I am suprised ....you knowing about fractals.

What's wrong with someone shopping at pc world ? I think I once went in there about 10 years ago.
What's wrong with laptops ?
What's wrong with Asda ?
Championing the cause of wee britain .........ha ha ha ........the patriotic blurb is a little joke of mine to rub the remainders noses in it obviously that humour was lost on you you thought it was real ......but by far the biggest joke on this forum is the believers in the EU.

You have a very condescending attitude you must be so superior a trait typical of psychopaths I believe.

Last edited:

Thanks for you link about 2008 Ireland, which says:

""Ireland has no wish to halt the progress" of the EU, he said.
A referendum was mandatory in Ireland as the country would need to change its constitution to accommodate the treaty.
European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso said he had spoken to Mr Cowen and agreed with him that this was not a vote against the EU.
"Ireland remains committed to a strong Europe," he said"

Perhaps you can see the key difference with the Boris Brexit.

Sponsored Links
Back