OH NO THE REMAINERS WERE RIGHT !

Sponsored Links
This fellow is my choice to enter Parliament. He's the only man to have gone in with honest intent.

upload_2016-6-26_23-0-22.png

Boris Johnson lying over an affair is a personal thing
Boris Johnson lying to the voters is not at all a personal thing.

What did the big letters say on his big red bus?

Sponsored Links
Doesn't seem to be the same as this one
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...much-that-britain-is-part-of-europe--and-alw/

He has pasted in a paragraph of imitation Churchill on the top. "Never in our history have so many...."
He is no Churchill. Nobody fought a war. It was just a cross with a pencil.

"In the end, there was a clear result. More than 17 million people voted to leave the EU"
So he's saying we leave the EU, right?

"It is said that those who voted Leave were mainly driven by anxieties about immigration. I do not believe that is so."
He hasn't been watching the vox pops, then

"Most sensible people can see that Bank of England governor Mark Carney has done a superb job –"
...even though Boris insulted and denigrated him.

"British people will still be able to go and work in the EU; to live; to travel; to study; to buy homes and to settle down. As the German equivalent of the CBI – the BDI – has very sensibly reminded us, there will continue to be free trade, and access to the single market. Britain is and always will be a great European power, offering top-table opinions and giving leadership on everything from foreign policy to defence to counter-terrorism and intelligence-sharing – all the things we need to do together to make our world safer. "
You mean, we're not leaving? Eh? Who did you agree that with?

"The only change – and it will not come in any great rush – is that the UK will extricate itself from the EU’s extraordinary and opaque system of legislation"
So we are leaving?

"Yes, there will be a substantial sum of money which we will no longer send to Brussels, but which could be used on priorities such as the NHS. Yes, we will be able to do free trade deals with the growth economies of the world in a way that is currently forbidden. "
Not the only change then. So we are leaving. Does he mean the fictional £350m?

"We must pursue actively the one-nation policies that are among David Cameron’s fine legacy, such as his campaigns on the Living Wage and Life Chances."
It's great to hear a multi-millionaire old-Etonian has suddenly changed his spots. errrr....

I can't understand why he is pretending that he has already agreed the terms of a new treaty with the EU. He seems to think we can resign and get all the benefits of membership but none of the obligations. And have free movement but controlled movement. Eh? They'll all be wanting that free membership option. Why was it never mentioned before? Could it be because... it doesn't exist?

We haven't even given notice yet, nor started negotiations. When did he become Prime Minister, and able to make all these decisions? Why wasn't it on the News?

Flannel, flannel, flannel.

It's rumoured that the cons want a Mr. Abb as their next PM. Never heard of him.

For those of you who are having difficulty in understanding what I meant when I referred to Britain standing alone I'm referring to the days after dunkirk
In case gasbag has forgotten his history. Britain wouldn't have lasted long on its own. It desperately needed outside help, which, thankfully it received.
Despite gasbag's assertion, Britain was not alone, it was head of the Empire!
Is that gasbag's mind I can hear going, "Empire? What Empire?" :rolleyes:
Perhaps gasbag could tell us how many Commonwealth citizens were at Dunkirk?

The fact that the remain voters are now throwing there toys out the pram is to be expected. :LOL:

TBF, I think either leavers would be up in arms if the remainers won.

Let's face it, right at the start of vote counting, Mr. Fromage insisted that remainers would win and the blame for this would be placed squarely on Cam's shoulders because he extended the deadline for voter registration and an extra 2m people were eligible to vote.

As the difference between the leave and remain votes was less than 2m, I wonder if it would have made a difference either way?
I think 2 million new voters were the total new voters recorded in all whole run-up to the referendum, not just those recorded in the 'extra time'!

Sponsored Links
Back