Once upon a time

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We had,Blas,Tim west,Coldjack,Alarm,Snico.Lifesagasman,Conny,Wotan and many more who used to keep GD moving at a fair old lick,now we have Rouge..........................

Sponsored Links
Good to see you stuck with the non smoking.

Sponsored Links
We had,Blas,Tim west,Coldjack,Alarm,Snico.Lifesagasman,Conny,Wotan and many more who used to keep GD moving at a fair old lick,now we have Rouge..........................
Yes; quantity over quality I would say. But I have something which tugged at my heart this morning I'd like to share on a new thread...

Yes; quantity over quality I would say. But I have something which tugged at my heart this morning I'd like to share on a new thread...

There was real quality over quantity in there.

:LOL: :LOL: The quality of discussion has always been at a low level in GD forum.
When, typically, the abusers run out of reasoned argument, they've always resorted to abuse.
Things don't change.
You'll also notice that the abusers are always the initiators of abuse.
Moreover, they grasp at any and every opportunity to abuse others.
So pot, kettle, black comes to mind again. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:LOL: :LOL: The quality of discussion has always been at a low level in GD forum.
When, typically, the abusers run out of reasoned argument, they've always resorted to abuse.
Things don't change.

What the devil are you on about.

Things don't change.

Totally agree,,, POT, KETTLE, BLACK, applies equally to you Jim. ;) ;) ;)

He's more than a little odd isn't he. He really is not very well. :oops:

Things don't change.

Totally agree,,, POT, KETTLE, BLACK, applies equally to you Jim. ;) ;) ;)
So says one of the abusers. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Anything substantive to add to the discussion/
No, as usual, nothing, just the normal abuse. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He's more than a little odd isn't he. He really is not very well. :oops:
Another abuser adds his silly comments. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
When will you lot find a reasoned argument to support your claims?
I'd much rather be a little odd than a habitual abuser.

Look through a lot of threads RH and you'll see it's actually you that starts the bloody abuse. (hint,,,,, there's a world of difference between "banter" and downright "abuse"). ;) ;)

If you can't stand the heat,, stay well away from the kitchen. ;)

I was always more of a lurker than regular poster, but recently I've been lurking elsewhere.
I come to DIY not for DIY discussion and a bit of light banter, not endless arguments about racism, perceived racism or the possible implyment of racism.

Sponsored Links
Back